Thread: Prince of Persia on Xbox Live!

Default Prince of Persia on Xbox Live!

Last night I was working electronics at Target and within 5 minutes of starting the thing that caught my eye was prince of persia in the PS2 cas. As i scoped the other games, i can across POP for Xbox, and to my surpise its been branded with the friendly Xbox Live Compatable bar on it. I had head an XBL annoucement for POP a few days ago, but I assumed downloadable content. THe fact that this game has online play is awesome, this game is going to rock hardcore. What im wondering tho is anyone get it yet, im dying to know what is available online? Co-op? Massive Brawls? Only time will tell (pun intended )

Don't get excited. Just Live Aware, which lets other people on live know you are playing game, just not on live

thats retarted, they should be alloud to put an XBL thingy on it for that

Originally posted by mjs550
    Don't get excited. Just Live Aware, which lets other people on live know you are playing game, just not on live
    That is stupid. I was wondering what it was as well. I do not have live, so it does not make a difference though. The game is really fun though and I reccomend fans of action games, should be pick it up.h

This game smokes the sh-it out of alot a games out there hands down. highly recommend 9/10 get going.

I will still buy it, as the offline game is AMAZING. It has to be the best game currently out for any system. I just am not happy about this live thing, that should be concidered false advertisment or something

Yea just Live Aware..pretty stupid
    Hidden Content
    \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
    GamerTag: DaRkLoRd X
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\
    Specs: 2.6 GHz, GeForce FX 128 MB, 80 GB 7200 RPM HD, 1 Inch Thick Liquid Flat Screen Monitor, 2 Custom 52X DVDRW/CDRW Drives, Windows XP P4, 10 USB 2.0+10/100/1000 Gigabit.
    Xbox: Custom Red Blue Xbox, Chrome Wireless Controller, DVD Remote, RCA Xbox TV, Xbox Live
    Games: Crimson Skies, Halo, Top Spin, Midtown Madness 3, Phantasy Star Online, Counter-Strike

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

Live Aware?! Thats some of the stupidest bull**** I've seen. Why would oyu do that? So other people can see your playing it? Who cares!? Wow, thats stupid.

Originally posted by DaRkLoRdX
    Yea just Live Aware..pretty stupid
    Thats kool that its got Live Aware, but they shouldnt put that Live Bar on the game and trick people. Everyone these days with XboxLive think Live is what makes the game. Its what makes Multiplayer games yes, but some games are great offline as well.

This is exactly what Lynx was talking about in his thread

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=45363

It sucks...and even kids that follow games get confused, that's why I hate this idea.

Whats nice, though, is as with all games there is the reference box on the back that has all game features and the ones that the game has is checked. Its clearly check that it is live aware only.

Peoople just need to make sure they check out that box on the back of games before buying.

You know what, sometimes I hate working at Blockbuster. They keep screwing us Xbox owners. I just checked blockbuster.com and according to their computers, every store within a 6 mile radius from my store has this game but ONLY on PS2! Plus none of them have Top Spin or Amped 2. All the games I want to play, don't come to my store. I've seen the Vice President of the company a couple times in my store but could never talk to him because he was only there to talk about how they are going to be expanding the Game section and only wanted to talk to the store manager and not me (assistant manager and guy who knows games and movies more than everyone I work with combined). The only expansion was in PS (friggin) 2! We got rid of N64 and PS1 section and filled it with P(iece of)S(h*t) 2.

Originally posted by mjs550
    that sucks.. but im happy the game itself is getting great reviews makes me want to go and give this game a try.

Thread Information