Poll: HOW COOL DO U THINK HALO 2 WILL BE?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2!!!!!!!!!

Angry Halo 2!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I CANT WAIT TELL HALO2 COMES OUT. THEY SAY IT COMES OUT AGUEST 3 2004. SOME SAY MARCH 2003 AND SOME SAY IT IS JUST ALL A FAKE THING AND THERE IS NO HALO 2. WELL i can tel u there are wrong. i just wish it come out soon. those of u who have the new halo 4 comp tell me what it is like. ttyl.

Halo 2 IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!! New vehicles!! New guns!! Use two guns at a time!!!!! Enhanced graphics!!!! Smarter marines!!! Marines can drive for you!!!! Destructible things (trees, pillars, etc. USE FOR COVER!!)!!!! Low gravity levels!!! Fight on earth!!! New enemies (like Brutes)!!!! AND SO MUCH MORE NOT EVEN REVEALED TO US!!!! I already reserved mine..... and if you haven't, you should! They are going to reserve only so many and when there all out, I heard it will be 6 more months to make the next batch..... I asked when Halo 2 comes out from someone who works at gamestop and they said they just went to a conference with bungie and they said it would out in March 2004. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever Halo 2 is in stores I know how to get it first.

Halo 2 is gonna be so awesome that I am most likely going to go out and buy another Xbox (play on my roomates Xbox, but I play more than he does). I want to get live and hope that by March the Xbox will be 149.99 with __months of live free. Or maybe I will just get live for the other Xbox we will see.

Originally posted by JDHack0822
    Halo 2 is gonna be so awesome that I am most likely going to go out and buy another Xbox (play on my roomates Xbox, but I play more than he does). I want to get live and hope that by March the Xbox will be 149.99 with __months of live free. Or maybe I will just get live for the other Xbox we will see.
    i bought my xbox used from babages(gamestop) for 139.99 a few months ago and it works great. i feel if i can save 40 bucks for the same thing, why not

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

What is Halo 2 ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    What is Halo 2 ?
    It's an imaginative state of mind. Once you enter, you die of starvation and thirst because it is impossible to leave this state, unless of course you trick your mind by beating it within 7hours. Otherwise you will be stuck forever with no hope of returning. I think that explains enough of how great the game will be.
    Hidden Content
    Aint War Special?

i give it a........

10 out of 5

Originally posted by xbox genius
    i give it a........

10 out of 5

i'll give it a 3 thumbs up .. all the way up!!
    <[ WSD ]> NTSC Division First Soldier
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Sniper for Hire

Halo 2... Sounds familiar... All I gotta say is that if the game is like the E3 Trailer, it is SOOO going to rock. It might even be another revolutionary game from Bungie. Who knows what it has in store for us?

Cool

Has anyone else seen that pack at bestbuy or whatever about the halo2 i was dirty and just sat on the ground watching the thing on their tv but it looks sweet but when ghosts blow up they blow up really weird but it looks sweet and i got to see the rail gun set up on the warthog i cant wait for this game but i hope all the hype doesnt kill it.

Ah ****ed

the only thing the hype is gunna kill is the stock of halo 2 once it comes out.

All i can say is Halo 2 is gonna be like the first Halo, but EVEN BETTER Better graphics, more weapons on the vehicles, anad i guess more missions. XBOX RULZ!!!
    Clan: Total Downfall
    Gamertag: LoneShinobi
    Fav. Game(Xbox): Counter-Strike
    Clan URL: http://totaldownfall.moonfruit.com

Good mother ****ing times happyhotdog's Avatar

wow what a noob fest.

guys quess what there is no way halo 2 will be better than halo. It will be good for awhile but for halo2 you know what to expect. the orginally halo was ground breking and revolutionived the way video game are played, made a viewed it will be good for awhile but it wont be talked about as highly as halo.

and how in the hell do you know how good halo2. wow sry be be such a mean ass but come on guys u all look like noobs

You're right, we don't know... We hope. But the E3 demonstration pretty much confirmed our hopes. If you haven't seen it go and download it right now, if you have you gotta agree it looks great. Maybe not as great as Half-Life 2, but personally I have never seen a game that looks better than HL2... Halo 2 looks very good, and it seems that Bungie is doing a great job, they know how much money could be made if its good, and how much lost if its a flop.

yes of course i have seen it but god, these noobs are ******* me off. you dont know how good halo 2 is going to be. and mark my words it will NOT be as good as the orginally halo. it will be worse but it will have online play so that will make up for it

I'm gonna be boring

Halo 2 isn't going to be worse than Halo, it might get less hype because we're expecting so much. It will still be a better game with better graphics and stuff, just not as revolutionary as the first.

right and it wont revolutionize the way video games are made- viewed

sry 2 double post.................... i meant

right but**

Thread Information