Poll: Do you leave feedback for good/bad players?

Thread: Xboxlive Feedback

Default Xboxlive Feedback

Hey, does anyone on here leave xbox live feedback, or is that just a feature that is barely used online

My experience with one gamer in particular--ggallan, a notorious TK'er and profane screamer--caused me to doubt the effectiveness of feedback. I know that he has receive hundreds of bad feedback reports, yet I don't think he's been banned or disciplined in any way, that rat *******.

if someone pisses me off bad, i send bad feedback till my fingers get tired.

Originally posted by Titty
    Yeah, that's what I (and everyone else who played with me) did to ggallan--in two different multi-hour gaming sessions! And I'm sure that ggallan gets bad feedback all the freaking time. Nevertheless, no disciplanary action, to my knowledge, has taken place.

Originally posted by Titty
    That's too bad, because I heard only one goes through...LoL...

If I really like someone I add them, If someone tells me they are gonna give me good feedback I do likewise...If someone is being really annoying or bothering friends of mine I will boot them or give them bad feedback...Depending on whether or not im holding the server.

I must say that I've only given good feedback once or twice. What's the point? Do people with good feedback win prizes? Does it cancel out bad feedback?

I give bad feedback all the time, well usually when I am in public servers. Soo many morons on public servers. I give good feedback to some poeple.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I've done it only a few times. And, I must admit, I wonder what MS does with the feedback...what type of disciplinary things they do...hmmmm...

Thread Information