Thread: Action Replay help!!

Default Action Replay help!!

Well, I just bought PGR2 and an Action Replay (mainly for GTA..I want those damn security guards).....anyway, I've downloaded the save for 100% completion, and "dropped and dragged" it to my memory card thing...., well, it finished transferring, but when i turn my Vice City with the memory card in, all it does is take me to the place I was before.....

Help please.

Ok, I got the answer.... 1) Take ur "action replay" and throw that **** out ur window, AC is a piece of sh*t and it is used for no good! Ppl who use AC are ruining Xbox! 2) Play ur games normally and show some skill! Using AC only shows you have no skills!
    ** "yOu wAnnA f**k wIt Me?... YOu r F**kiN wiT dA BEsT" **

Originally posted by T-FiNGeR
    Ok, I got the answer.... 1) Take ur "action replay" and throw that **** out ur window, AC is a piece of sh*t and it is used for no good! Ppl who use AC are ruining Xbox! 2) Play ur games normally and show some skill! Using AC only shows you have no skills!
    Or maybe I don't feel like beating VC 100%.

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Thanks for the moral advice....

I assume AC is your way of saying Action Replay...

Did you load up the save you downloaded? I know I got an AR for ghost recon for the maps, but I had a hard time with it and it never has been used since.

Sorry ppl... i meant "AR"! Anyways, I just hate AR cuz ppl who use it dont only use it for offline BUT they use it online to have a unfair advantage!

Sorry ppl... i meant "AR"! Anyways, I just hate AR cuz ppl who use it dont only use it for offline BUT they use it online to have a unfair advantage!
    I don't use it online......believe me, after I've seen what happened to Wolfenstien, I will never use it online. (That came is ruined now)

I am not accusing ALL owners of AR of using it online... it's just that there has been soo many good games and good sessions within the games that have been ruined by morons who mess around with AR online... it REALLY sux when I good game such as "RTCW" goes down just cuz of some retards using AR! I think AR is fine for every1 offline( if thats ur thing, to cheat ) but online I dont think it's acceptable at ALL! Thats just my opinion tho.. many other ppl have others!

Ok.....well, can anyone help?

The matter is not if u used it or will use it online. It's why this dude starts *****in about u purchasing a product. For that i say stfu. If ya wanna use AR....then do so.

On a side note, AR has ruined NFSU online for ps2.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Ragun, i must agree! I know that ppl will buy it, if it avalable in stores.. BUT I dont want XBL ruined! I hope that MS will relize the damage AR is casuing and will force AR to be stopped and for it to stop being sold!

i ahve AR but i made it insted of buying it

man i really hope AR doesnt ruin RB63,

sry i dont know casue i dont have AR
    Halo is Life Hidden Content

AR is gonna ruin all XBL games! DAMN AR, DAMN AR CREATORS!....

Originally posted by mitch2025
    i ahve AR but i made it insted of buying it
    How'd you pull that one off?

if you get a USB xbox converter u can just plug in a memory card to ur controller and use it as an AR

Default Re: Action Replay help!!

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    Well, I just bought PGR2 and an Action Replay (mainly for GTA..I want those damn security guards).....anyway, I've downloaded the save for 100% completion, and "dropped and dragged" it to my memory card thing...., well, it finished transferring, but when i turn my Vice City with the memory card in, all it does is take me to the place I was before.....

Help please.
    in game, pause the game then load the game save. i dunno if VC supports loading game saves from the memory card so best bet is to copy it to your hard drive first

MuffinMan-XBC

hmm sounds like to me you need to go to the main menu and load the new gamesave ^_^

you could just send me the action replay....

Wow, Muffin Man, thats my dream girl ( ur sig)...

AR NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET... GOD.... I GO TO PLAY WOLFENSTEIN AND UGHHHH... NVMD~! lol its sooo retarded... How bout XBL comes up with some amazing thing that disables it on Live.... not that i could even start to think of a way, but... ITS RUINING X BOX LIVE~

~It could come in handy on GTA

Thread Information