Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PGR2 is the best racing game on Xbox.

Default PGR2 is the best racing game on Xbox.

Seriously, this game is amazing. Offline is as good as online, for once. The graphics are damn good, (honestly, they're not as good as I thought they would be, but IMO, it's a better than GT3. Offline, you have the "garage" and "showroom"...which are both amazingly cool, especially the showroom. It even supports guests for online.

If you're a fan of any type of racing, I'd recommend you this title if you have Xbox live or not.. sure, it can be very hard, especially the sliding, but you'll get used to it in a few hours....

BTW, I do own rallisport challenge.
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 11-27-2003 at 01:05 PM.

I agree. PGR2 ownz.
    Hidden Content :: xtreme xbox next coverage

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

OMG, I want it so much... SO MUCH...so much. What's 'Garage' though?

Default yap it is!

order it today cant wait!!

O

Does PGR2 still have that same crap as PGR1..meaning that just becuase you finished the race in 1st place you didn't actually always WIN the race??? I don't see how they can call that a racing game.

I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this game...

This game is on my list of games to buy when I get my steady cash flow, which should be pretty soon because there is a dairy queen opening up right beside where I live, and guess who's going to pick up an application the second it even looks open? Yea, that's right. Me.

Originally posted by lax_defense
    OMG, I want it so much... SO MUCH...so much. What's 'Garage' though?
    It just shows you the cars you own, and all the other cars under like tarp.....

now, the showroom, shows you all the cars (but they're in different rooms - depending on who makes them... ie. ford has it's own room), and you can go through them by like "walking" around.. and you can take all the cars for test drives, etc.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Man...I have two more weeks before I get my grubby hands on my copy....it's a painful wait

Yea Project Gotham Racing 2 is a must buy for the racing fans!! This game kicks ass..best racing game I've ever played.
    Hidden Content height="164">

Glad to hear that this game is so awesome... I plan to get it. But dang, I tell ya, if yall keep talking all this hype about all these games... Ill be livin on the streets with my xbox plugged to an outlet outside a wal mart playin my huge collection of games...

Originally posted by Zion
    Does PGR2 still have that same crap as PGR1..meaning that just becuase you finished the race in 1st place you didn't actually always WIN the race??? I don't see how they can call that a racing game.
    on pgr1 it had that but you could also change it to like the person who finishes first or the kudos, i'm sure you can do the same on pgr2.
    -Mark

I am glad to hear this is a good game guys, but I have a simple question. Does it do split screen multiplayer? I need to find a good multiplayer driving game.

Thanks for the info guys
    Chewy_27

Don't Knock The Hustle

okay, here's the deal..I've played the game and was really impressed..

question though

what if any racing wheels are availiable for the xbox that actually

A. Work Well

and

B. Are Durable
    I have alot of games!

Originally posted by Chewy_27
    I am glad to hear this is a good game guys, but I have a simple question. Does it do split screen multiplayer? I need to find a good multiplayer driving game.

Thanks for the info guys
    Chewy_27
    It sure does.

bust a nut

when i go into the showroom, i see several Xbox Live garages, but when i go inside, its all empty? what is up with that? maybe for downloadable contents??

You know what. I decided to rent PGR2 on Wednesday when I came back home for Thanksgiving weekend, I ended up loving that game big time. PGR2 is definitely my favorite racing game I ever played in my lifetime. Because of that, I went out and bought the game two days later, but I can't open it until Christmas. Hopefully, I get a few other great XBL games for Christmas for I can get it.

I have Mario Kart DD but I'm playing PGR2 so much more right now.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

PRG2 is foe da rich silver spoon eatin 90210 preppy punk ass beeootches!

Give da NinjaPimp Rallisport 1 & 2, da ghetto hardcore grindin joint foe da true gangtsa!

Hey.. thats 1 on my XMAS List... What is the limit of people playin it on live... like in one race...8?

Originally posted by Chewy_27

Thanks for the info guys
    Chewy_27
    Yeah 4 player. You can also have a guest online. I havne't tried either of those yet.

Originally posted by No Fear 23
    when i go into the showroom, i see several Xbox Live garages, but when i go inside, its all empty? what is up with that? maybe for downloadable contents??
    That's what I've heard.

Originally posted by MikeMan91389
    Hey.. thats 1 on my XMAS List... What is the limit of people playin it on live... like in one race...8?
    Yeah. Believe me, 8 is the perfect number..with 16, there would be too much people.

Thread Information