Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Members (ThE OriGInaLs)

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Question Old Members (ThE OriGInaLs)

While chatting to my buddy Maximus on live the other day it got me thinking about who here are some of the oldest members?

my join date was SEP 2001. im almost garanteeing that no more than a handful of members joined b4 me. i know max beat me by a few months

so reply to this thread showing your loyalty to XBA over the years gone by.

c ya dudes!

Although I have only been here a year, that is longer than most of the people who post on this board. I also think I have been one of the most active and contributing members on this board. Hell, I love this place, so I spend alot of time here.

Congrats to all the "originals" for stickin around this site and contributing to the forum! I myself am a "nOOb" and have only been around for about 3 weeks... I still post alot tho! anyways, I hope to see all the first members around! They pioneered this forum to what it is today! CONGRATS!
    ** "yOu wAnnA f**k wIt Me?... YOu r F**kiN wiT dA BEsT" **

I've been here since Christmas Eve '01, the night I got my Xbox. So that's almost 2 years!

my join date is around summer of 02. but i like to visite here often even tho i dont post much.

what happened to the other older members? i remember shrew king was here but now he like... uh disappeared forever.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I've been here for over two years now, and my post count is so low. I don't understand how everyone does it...

April 2002. I got my Xbox the day after Christmas 2001. I fell in love with her and found this site. Love it too Anyway i've been here for a while and changed my name (hence 540 some-odd posts). I was known as halo_11. I remember alot of the originals too, like Shrew King and alot of the boys before they became Mods; Maximus, Casper, Lynx and Frostberg.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

I joined this site on 11=06=01, the day i discovered that xbox would be delayed for retail release until 11/15/01...
    I rarely post messages because so many of us already do...I cant believe that some dudes have written over 6000 posts...especially when it has taken me more than 2 years to hit the big 20 milestone!!...
    I always read the XBA reviews before I decide to buy any XBOX game...fyi...XBA helped me realize that Outlaw Golf is a hilarious and totally fun experience...
    I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge and copious opinions offered by you fellow gamers...I m slowly starting to recognize certain folks as they let me know they think differently...but thats what brings us together!
    Keep up the good work and fresh topics...my next milestone will be 30 posts by next December...

A special shout to all the ORIGINAL XBA members...and another shout to the core group who make this site GO GO GO!!
    Hidden Content
    SB XI,XV,XVIII CHAMPS!

Bought my Xbox when it came out... got bored at my job (State Division of Health) and signed up here. Now I'm admin... go figure.

I was here for two months before even signing up. I used to come here to read stuff only then there was a giveaway and I signed up. This was the first forum I had ever been to for any length of time.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

i stumbled onto the site when i saw people talking about playin halo online
    (jjax & maximus)

so they are the ones responsible for luring me here.....

but i would visit from afar and i finally registered just to talk smack to em

where is ninja troll?
    gone but not forgotten.....

THE REAL BOSS

Nov. 2001 here
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Member on the run

I've also been here for a while. But I also was on here for about two months before signing up or posting.

Think register was in march of '02. First time here was probably in Nov. or Oct. previous.

Had been trying to decide between a PS2 or xbox, after here and a few other sites, bought my box on launch.

So definitely not OG, but oh well. Most of 'em are gone now.
    RIP Dave

Nov 01 here as well. It was a much different place back then. This site sure has grown.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Snoopy or Dances with BroomSticks were probably some of the early ones that still contribute. Heres to you guys!

I used to visit this site since Q2 2001, or probably before that, I remember this site being one of the first sites about xbox, and I registred in November 2001

But I only have 100+ posts because I have my own site, and I used to visit another forum more often than this.
    Fanboys Suck
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Originally posted by LynxFX-XBA
    Nov 01 here as well. It was a much different place back then. This site sure has grown.
    Ain't that the truth!

is there a way to find your join date or do you guys just know?

i was around a while ago but i didnt post much. then i went to the xbc boards and stayed there for a while. and, well now xbc is with xba. who'da thought

Originally posted by rothgar
    is there a way to find your join date or do you guys just know?
    <<< It's to the left

And you can also click on the Profile button and it'll show you the exact join date.

I didn't find this site til early last year and hung out for a bit before manning up and posting....I was scared

Thread Information