Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Action Replay good or bad?

Default Action Replay good or bad?

Hey, Is action replay good or bad in ur opinion. Please add all you can.

This is oour debate:
    HIM: yo
    HIM: dogg
    ME: hi
    HIM: Action Replay is too cool for school
    ME: u have it?
    HIM: nope
    ME: i think its G4y
    HIM: no
    ME: dont get it
    HIM: it is fun
    HIM: im not going to
    HIM: but...it is fun
    ME: mmm.. ok... but its f()()king up XBOX live
    ME: ppl mess around with it and all these game servers are goin down lol
    HIM: it isnt totally messing it up
    HIM: it is making it better
    HIM: haha
    ME: what?
    ME: how is it makin live better?
    ME: its filling it with cheaters
    HIM: it is more fun
    HIM: maybe on Tennis or whatever...or Amped
    ME: on all games...
    ME: RTCW
    HIM: nope
    ME: yeah
    HIM: as soon as anyone sees a colored name, they kick em
    HIM: if they dont want to use it
    ME: i got like 5000 ppl to back me up on XBA (Xboxaddicts.com) lol
    ME: and ppl get away with it tho
    HIM: so
    HIM: if the host isnt on there team, host cant see name then
    HIM: why does it matter
    ME: cuz its *** and wasting time, for everyone, no fun,
    ME: and Live
    HIM: ok..

I gotta ask him. How is cheating fun, when 2 weeks ago you sed my brother hacking starcraft wouldnt be fun... And, would you play with the dissadvantage??!?!?!

Anyways, post replies!

I have it, cuz my cousin gave it to me for free, and I have never used it. I once tried, but apparently I have to download stuff from my computer and im too lazy. I'd say bad.

Originally posted by bretman1234
    I have it, cuz my cousin gave it to me for free, and I have never used it. I once tried, but apparently I have to download stuff from my computer and im too lazy. I'd say bad.
    I won one from XBA...YAy... Anyway, I hope its cool... I mean you make it sound so bad... Id thought I could go and have some fun with this thing... I guess Ill give you my opinion when I get it..

My wife and I bought one for our PS2, and that thing was a POS. I don't really know about the XBox, but half the codes for the PS2 version didn't work, and their support site sucked. I hope you have a better experience with the XBox version.
    Hidden Content Got Clan?

WEll, it is fun, but dont use it on live

i have the xbox versions and i only use it to get some hacked halo saves like being an elite and stuff

Action replay is just stupid. That is it just stupid. I have never had a ps2, but on live people are always telling me that in socom, people everywhere have hax becuas eof action replay. You can't get into a public game without them. Now that is ***. Everybody wants a fair game and a shot at getting great statistics. I AM NOT A PS2 FANBOY!! I don't have ps2 but anyways......I got in over 100 just about 130 hours in on RTCW on xbox live. I simply loved it I was kicking everyones tail and not being a cheap, yet lovable panzer. Now, if you get like this the game becomes really fun and alot of people are really good on it. I don't know if its hacks or they are just awsome but it sets up a great challenge. Then people started using all sorts of super bullet head shot gravity defying hacks that caused havoc everywhere!!! Now I can hardly get into a legit game. So I quit RTCW and started playing counterstrike non-stop (great game). It is really sad that a great game like RTCW has to be ruined because of a device put on store shelves. Also, who hacks a game? who has the time and actually wants to hack a game? Sure there are thousands of geeks who do it, but it really ruins the enjoyment. Now that is merely my opinion.

ALL THINGS THAT CHEAT/ALLOW YOU TO CHEAT ARE BAD! grr...at action replay!

Originally posted by mitch2025
    i have the xbox versions and i only use it to get some hacked halo saves like being an elite and stuff
    Wait a second dude... You can play as an elite in Halo with this mechanism?!

Holy crap tell me more...EWht kind of things can you do with it... and keep it to the good stuff...

LMFAO Bunny!!!!!

bust a nut

well im asking for one for x-mas. bc it saves me time from unlocking everything like in PGR2. but i have one question, what exactly does Action replay do? unlock stuff, getting the cheat codes, finding secrets, etc?

im just confused on what action replay really does.

Whats action replay? I was on Rainbow Six 3 and some guy said him and his friend were hosting a game and his friend worked for microsoft and he could hack stuff and he told the guy with action replay to get rid of it and he didnt so he did something and fried his xbox. Sounds like you guys aren't saying anything bad about it, so if I was the guy that got my xbox fried I would went to that guys house and beat the $--- outta that nerd. That guy had to buy another x-box.

Oh wait never mind it hacks, but even if you do hack games I will conside you a nerd I wouldn't fry the guys xbox just kick him off the server. I'd buy one for halo but I probally wouldnt hack on xbox live, and I have never hacked an online game, I did have a gameshark though for N64 and that was the shizzol fo fizzol.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

Do what you want just keep it clean on xbox Live or what's the point.

Action Replay is the devil incarnate for XboxLive. I really hope that MS realizes this and does something about it. It completely trashed RTCW and will only start to hit each game as the hackers get a chance to. As of right now, XBL is NOT cheat proof, but yet, we were promised that.

Boo to AR...it's for cheaters and I hate cheaters....

Eek

Originally posted by Casper-XBA
    Action Replay is the devil incarnate for XboxLive. I really hope that MS realizes this and does something about it. It completely trashed RTCW and will only start to hit each game as the hackers get a chance to. As of right now, XBL is NOT cheat proof, but yet, we were promised that.

Boo to AR...it's for cheaters and I hate cheaters....
    ?!???!?!?!?!? GRAGHH!! I thought it was like awesome so I went and won it... Now people are telling me its a negative? I mean I dont plan to use it on Xbox Live.. I just want to pretty much use the stuff on games and do stuff with it that you couldnt possibly do without it...

Is it generally cool and good in your eyes in that way?

Erg...Well either way it was free... So Yay~!

yah, its cool for some things, but it is ruining XBL

To unlock a TVR12 in PGR2 you have to beat the game in platinum, because of action replay everybody and their mother has one. this will only prove one thing, low performance driver with high performance car.

Cheat is not good !!

bust a nut

mmm, i really didnt know u could use action replay on xbl. and i thought only a modded xbox was able to do that (which is why u get banned from xbl) anyway, could u get banned from xbl if u use the action replay?

also for AR, cant u just use it to unlock the stuff before going on live instead of spending days to unlock it?

i just may have to cross that off my list since its not what i thought it would be.

Yes action reply is to unlock the un-lockable, next time you play pgr2 listen to the guy with the TVR12,if he says it's uncontrollable chances are he unlocked it with AR.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 12-09-2003 at 11:59 AM.

Thread Information