Thread: Too Funny

Default Too Funny

lol, if you read down far enough you will see one guy say halo was originally planned for ps2.

I can't believe they are ignoring the little problem of crappy PS2 hardware.

The game has slowdown on the XBox. If it was ported to PS2 it would literally be less than half the game and would probably still have slow down.

-edit-
    Chris, Halo was planned for every platform at one time or another, including PS2, PC and MAC except the GameCube. (modern platforms obviously. Those are also before it was moved to the XBox)
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 01-21-2004 at 08:46 PM.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Playstation suuuuuuucks all their faithfuls think eeeeeeeeevery game is made for it no matter what the facts

Haha.. I hope PS2 never gets it. Or heck why be mean. Let them get what they have been missing out on in a lesser form. Almost like when us xbox fans were dying for the GTAs...

Oh well.. Good luck to them, but im not signing it.

•Shadow of insanity• Ethereal S. D.'s Avatar

God, some of those are funny as hell. Some of them remind me of gollum. The playstationses is our precious! We must have Halo! Filthy dirty microsoftses! ILMAO
    Last edited by Ethereal S. D.; 01-21-2004 at 09:23 PM.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    and MAC
    I would have loved to play the mac original version where there are just a bunch of master chiefs and you control them via an RTS game.

Woulda been crazy, no doubt.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Even if that petition reached 1 Million signatures or more, there is no way in hell that MS would put Halo on the PoS2! bwahahahahahahaha!

For one: It's not possible.

And two: If it were possible (which it's not - atleast not having the ability to maintain the game's integrity from a technical standpoint), MS would not allow a game that they own go to a competing platform!

Oh yeah...did I forget to:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

*hicup*

In Amber Clad

They should realize that there is no way that the PS2 could support Halo, each profile would take a memory card, and I don't think you could have gametypes at all. Not only that, the graphics would be vomit-inducing compared to XB.

Thread Information