Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tenchu VS Ninja Gaiden

Default Tenchu VS Ninja Gaiden

You may be wondering what this theard is about right? if I were comparing Ninja Gadien to Tenchu, Gaiden should win in the graphics department right?, right, but when you see which game is seariously taking some time to add a very cool xbox live elemnt tenchu comes out on top, btw I dont count unlocking weapons through a score board VIE ninja gaiden has revolutinary xbox live, so what will it be? I know everyone including me will get ninja gaiden but does anyone else have Tenchu return from the darkness on the top of their list as well?

Right now for me, Ninja Gaiden is on my top 5 games list for most wanted games along with Halo 2, Fable, Doom 3, and Half Life 2. Whereas Tenchu I'll have to wait and see. I'll probably rent or buy it, but I'm not counting the days.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

I can't wait for Tenchu RFD. I don't care about the graphics, I just want to get my ninja on w/ friends on XBL. Loved the first way back when, and I'm really excited we're getting an even better version of the sequel (new campaign levels, XBL support, more polished graphics and gameplay).

Eat that, PS2 kids!

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

I think the only thing the games have in comon are Ninja's , Tenchu is a stealth game and Ninja Giaden is more of an Action game , and I love stealth games , I still play Tenchu on my PS I will get both ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Ninja Gaiden all the way!!!! Best game on the Xbox in 2004 after Halo 2.

Team Ninja Go!

errr, but tenchu is gonna be awesome, but i say both toooo hard to choose

yea, it seems like an easy desision at first but I might actually be playing my tenchu more than ninja gaiden.

DELETED
    Last edited by Wolfgame; 02-04-2004 at 09:02 AM.

Even though i earlier on believed that Ninja Gaiden was btter than Tenchu, because i did not like Activision, they made up thier minds they were going EA's rout in terms of LIVE support. but recently after the revelation of the Ninja Gaiden's LIVE feature although revoltionary like PGR2's downloading of ghosts etc, there is no multiplayer, head to head on live.

And Tench would provide that, with extra missions. i would get both. and DOA Online for the fighting experince of a life time on line. great for all. this would hlep Japan a lot.
    Hidden Content
    Fable aint gonna crash Halo 2's sales, mark my words. if it does, I will eat my
    words
    Props to Ethereal for the sig; you rock MAN!

I know what im gonna do, although as of now ninja gaiden will be out before tenchu, ill probably wait for ninja gaiden to drop in price and instead ill pick up tenchu at release.
    Hidden Content

R.I.P my friend

I know what im gonna do, although as of now ninja gaiden will be out before tenchu, ill probably wait for ninja gaiden to drop in price and instead ill pick up tenchu at release.
    Ninja Gaiden is not going to drop any time soon expect it to drop when xenon come out
    Hidden Content
    Fable aint gonna crash Halo 2's sales, mark my words. if it does, I will eat my
    words
    Props to Ethereal for the sig; you rock MAN!

well, maybe I won't wait for it to drop but Ill definently get tenchu before NG
    Hidden Content

R.I.P my friend

Great thread... But im gonna go with Tenchu.. Im sorry. I loved that game for Playstation and not to mention... I heard Tenchu is a live game... Running around slitting throats with a sword online... What gets better than that?

Exactly Bunny, I agree completly, you can have a friend throw something nearby to distract someone then have the other person snealk right up behind him, its things like that. that will make tenchu stand out.
    Hidden Content

R.I.P my friend

Default ninja gaiden

i wil b getin non of them but ninja gaiden looks the best seen as i dont hav xbox live it definatly looks brill in the graphics department.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

I can't compare the two. Tenchu is more in the vein of Splinter Cell and MGS, while NG should be compared with more straight ahead action games.

I think that Ninja Gaiden is more of my type of game. Non-stop action with puzzle scattered about would be awsome. I am going to try both though.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Banned

Ninja Gaiden, of course

After playing both demo's, Gaiden > crap > Tenchu. It's not even close. The sound is so bad, in the Tenchu demo at least, it's not even worth playing.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Ninja Gaiden....
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information