Thread: Bruce lee

Default Bruce lee

Did anyone see the test phase video for the bruce lee game? i think it looks sweet other than the fact that his fighting style doesnt invole half the moves.. i cant wait though!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Dude, where do you find the test phase video? Sounds sweet!

Default Re: Bruce lee

Originally posted by heartsxcarved
    Did anyone see the test phase video for the bruce lee game? i think it looks sweet other than the fact that his fighting style doesnt invole half the moves.. i cant wait though!
    Please post a link
    Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right.

Please do! I haven't seen any screens etc yet, but It sounds fuggin awesome!

Please tell, don't keep that kind of info to yourself man!
    Boricua State-of-Mind!!!

Default pics an movie download

on morphues you can get a movie of the game,but i heard some bad news about this game,it was supposed to come out at lunach but the game diddnt look so good ,i heard they might of stopped the game all together ,is the xbox haunted by the ghost of bruce lee
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Sorry, it was at teamxbox.com.. it was in a post.. ill try to find it again..

the animation was ok...they didn't really capture the speed of his moves and how he "plays" around while fighting...you really don't see much in the video, because its just a concept...hopefully they didn't scrap this game because i would really like a game that featured him

eddy

p.s. did anyone notice during the video, the animation did one of the moves bruce lee moved in "RETURN OF THE DRAGON" where he was about to kick some guys butt? <----------This is the same move that Keanu Reeves did for the Matrix when he was fighting Morpheus...i think they got it of Return of the Dragon though
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Originally posted by JADE8704
    the animation was ok...they didn't really capture the speed of his moves and how he "plays" around while fighting...you really don't see much in the video, because its just a concept...hopefully they didn't scrap this game because i would really like a game that featured him

eddy

p.s. did anyone notice during the video, the animation did one of the moves bruce lee moved in "RETURN OF THE DRAGON" where he was about to kick some guys butt? <----------This is the same move that Keanu Reeves did for the Matrix when he was fighting Morpheus...i think they got it of Return of the Dragon though

Can someone post a link to the Bruce Lee video?

Cya,
    Shaz

Thread Information