Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox next or ps3?

Default XBOX2 or PS3

i think x-box2 is gonna be better than PS3 but the question is what do you think.
    or?

**** Playstation.
    Yo Mayn Who They Betta Than/
    I'm A Veteran .. Now They Say Yo He Tryna Sound American/

You might wanna post some system specs so that we can all make informed opinions.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Definatly XBOX2......anyone who says PS3 on this forum should be beaten to a pulp
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    Definatly XBOX2......anyone who says PS3 on this forum should be beaten to a pulp
    Ps3 ....Nah Xbox 2
    -Mark

Slowride

I think this thread is awesome.

Best. Thread. Ever.

it will be xbox 2

Let's see...which do I like better? Fake Xbox 2 controller or fake PS3 console? I'm gonna say neither and wait until I see some real pics. Don't worry, I'd go with Xbox 2 any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-XBA
    Let's see...which do I like better? Fake Xbox 2 controller or fake PS3 console? I'm gonna say neither and wait until I see some real pics. Don't worry, I'd go with Xbox 2 any day of the week.
    Amen to that. Man, if those were real, I'd be very dissapointed, I don't like that controller! The ps3 looks pretty ugly in that picture. XBOX2 without a doubt will be the far superior console. Whatever one comes out first though will outsell sadly. But I think microsoft should take it's sweet little time and make xbox 2 the only console out there worthy of playing!

Xbox 2. I'm usually just go with the next system that the company makes, except in the case of Gamecube because that just looked terrible compared to Xbox.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

i am not quite sure but i might wait awhile for price cuts adn see both consoles adn games but xbox 2 has the upper hand for I am over saticfied with xboxand so glad i didn't get a ps2. So i can take a really good bet i will get xbox 2 and i hate sony controllers and if i get high speed xbox live is tough to beat.

Xbox 2, I hate and can't stand PS2 controlers. Not to mention the crappy games...

Quote Originally Posted by Driver
    i think x-box2 is gonna be better than PS3 but the question is what do you think.
    or?
    i dont want ot burst your buble but both of those arent the next gen systems that controller has been annouced as a third party controller(i think) and that "ps3" is fake and there is a site you got to find that tells you its a old nintendo that its casing had been tampered with
    oh yeah
    X-BOX 2 its gonna be cheaper that the ps3 and it will release earlier

skorp

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Driver
    or?

That so-called PS3 is a modded 1st generation Japanese Nintendo like I used to own long long time ago... Instead of a cartridge port on the top they just added a ROM on the front... That is hilarious!!!

[Edit]Found it... Here it is...

Anyone remember this oldie?
    Nintendo Famicom info
    Last edited by skorp; 05-26-2004 at 11:35 PM.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

As long as Bungie is owned by Microsoft, I will stay with the XBox successor.

You can't just forget the N5. I have a feeling that will give both consoles a run for their money. Nintendo seem like their back in gear.

But anyway, Xbox 2 all the way for me, although knowing me I'll probably end up with a PS3 too.

Both, I play the GAMES, not the systems
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Default xbox next or ps3?

Will someone other than a lame ass sony faneboy lay down the law of who is gonna kick ass in the console wars

THE REAL BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by kranumsthecat
    Will someone other than a lame ass sony faneboy lay down the law of who is gonna kick ass in the console wars
    Moving to Xbox Discussion!
    Last edited by ChaoticMage-XBA; 05-27-2004 at 07:58 PM.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Well, you're posting in a pro-Xbox community, albiet in the wrong forum; what kind of response do you think you're going to get?

Thread Information