Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rallisport Challenge 2 is FRIGGIN' SICK!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Rallisport Challenge 2 is FRIGGIN' SICK!!!

Dudes!! I realize that I'm probably late with this...but, I finally got a chance to play Rallisport Challenge 2...and this game is friggin' SICK! Seriously...I have no idea why there isn't much hype for this game...this has to be the best Rallisport game ever...bar none. I also think it kicks the hell out of PGR...both graphically and gameplay-wise...

Seriously...you guys should see this game in HDTV...It's mind blowing!!!

Max playing something thats not Halo related? 0_o
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    Max playing something thats not Halo related? 0_o
    Oh man...I can't wait to PWN your ass when Halo 2 comes out...

I can hear the cries now...

Ralli 2 didn't do much for me. To be honest, I found it dissapointing, though I didn't play it a whole lot, I just didn't like what I played. The online play especially was dissapointing, I knew it was Ralli, but still, 4 cars? Eh, good game, and I'm glad to see your apparently haveing/had fun with it.

On another note: You two won't stand a chance at this when Halo 2 rolls around

Quote Originally Posted by LTM360

On another note: You two won't stand a chance at this when Halo 2 rolls around
    bwahahahaha! I'll take on that challenge

Kman-XBA must be seriously deaf...I just read his review and he said that every car sounds exactly the same...lol...hell no they don't! bwahahahahaha!!

Who the hell is Kman-XBA anyway? Obviously a n00b in writing reviews...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus SYN
    Kman-XBA must be seriously deaf...I just read his review and he said that every car sounds exactly the same...lol...hell no they don't! bwahahahahaha!!

OMG Max, don't start.. I've had this game for almost a month now.. put in close to 50 hours... and then I read this review... oh man is this guy talking out of his azz..

first thing that strikes me is the 6-10 hours played..WTF is that? The career mode will take you easily 20 hours to beat and then there is multiplayer.. I have no clue how this guy can give the game a fair review without even beating the Single Player...

if I didn't have exams to study for, I would bust out a complete analysis of how this guy is wrong from start to finish...

4.0 in graphics..? LMAO, wait that would equal a 8/10 (this is easily in the top 5 best looking xbox games out thus far)

3.0 in sound..? He must be deaf, in fact this game makes sure that every car has it's own distinct sound.. What about CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS...?

man, I am just going to stop now before I get carried away..

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

I'm with Max here, friggin' SICK!

I agree the game is ****ing awesome. Ive been going through career and almost got about every car. The graphics are SICK and the gameplay is mind blowing. Whenever you guys play this online send me an invite

Oh man...I can't wait to PWN your ass when Halo 2 comes out...

I can hear the cries now...
    Haha....its ok Maxy...I'll give you a run for your money
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Every car sounds the same?? Sha, maybe on his 19 inch mono speaker POS TV.. Thats one of the best parts of the game! The subtle differences in exhaust note and drivetrain noise are friggin' unbelievable..

Exactly! The sound is so bad ass in Rallisport Challenge 2 that it even is different in the different views that you use! In other words, if you are playing in a 3rd person view, you hear the car as if it is in front of you...if you play in 1st person, you hear the car as if you're inside of it! 3.0? Kman-XBA is garbage...

Dudes!! I realize that I'm probably late with this...but, I finally got a chance to play Rallisport Challenge 2...and this game is friggin' SICK! Seriously...I have no idea why there isn't much hype for this game...this has to be the best Rallisport game ever...bar none. I also think it kicks the hell out of PGR...both graphically and gameplay-wise...

Seriously...you guys should see this game in HDTV...It's mind blowing!!!
    I agree with everything you just said. Except for the PGR comment. I am not sure if you are talking about PGR2 or 1. But 2 is amazing and I like just as much as RS2. BTW, the game does look sweet on a HDTV

XBL Dedicated Server

I agree this game is awsome. Almost done single player mode and it truly does get really hard near the end. Graphics are awe inspiring, sound is really sweet especially on surround sound. This is how every racing game should be, except I was a little dissapointed with the Live play, but thats not what I got it for.

Wondering Around

i agree, i can distinctly hear a different engine sound with each and every single car, both inside the car and outside the car. You cant help but notice it, its right there in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_o2
    I agree this game is awsome. Almost done single player mode and it truly does get really hard near the end. Graphics are awe inspiring, sound is really sweet especially on surround sound. This is how every racing game should be, except I was a little dissapointed with the Live play, but thats not what I got it for.
    yeah, it does get hard, i'm working on the championship mode right now, got about 10 events done so far, finished first in everything so far accept for a 2nd place and a 4th place in 2 of the championship events. I'll have to go back through them and play them over so I can get my perfect season.

Yeah I got it last week, so cool. I prefer it over Project Gotham, Sega GT and Collin Mcrae because it seems to have much more varied and fresh gameplay. Deffinently a fantastic game, and I got it for the equivalant of 14 pound from game (4 games trade in for 99p). Surprisingly good deal from Game.... (the world's gone nuts, run for the hills)

What makes the Live play that makes Rallisport not all that great?

I haven't heard any complaints about the online mode, in fact IGN says it supports 16 players online, which is sweet for a racing game

Quote Originally Posted by MM3_XBOX
    I haven't heard any complaints about the online mode, in fact IGN says it supports 16 players online, which is sweet for a racing game
    From what I was reading, when there are 16 dudes on XBL, all the cars are in wired frames...but, honestly, why would anyone want to race with that many people on this game? I can understand a NASCAR race or something...but, Rally? lol...errr, I don't think so. But hey, I guess they made it possible anyway

Personally, I think 4 is perfect for Rallisport Challenge 2.

From what I was reading, when there are 16 dudes on XBL, all the cars are in wired frames...but, honestly, why would anyone want to race with that many people on this game? I can understand a NASCAR race or something...but, Rally? lol...errr, I don't think so. But hey, I guess they made it possible anyway

Personally, I think 4 is perfect for Rallisport Challenge 2.
    Exactly...Having 16 solid cars on a track doesnt sound fun in rally. 4 is perfect and need be you can go 16 but not have the big ass mess with 16 solid players. Thats why they made it invisible or watever u want to call it

Thread Information