Thread: I told you, it was true !

Master of Review Megaherz *RAGE*'s Avatar

Default I told you, it was true !

I am laughing at you pathetic guys, you said with my thread " The Futur Of Xbox " that i was totally wrong with everything. But now everyone know the true and i can say that i told you, my information wasn't worng but really accurate.

First, i said that xbox 2 will come around christmas 2004 and it is true !!!!
    - Laughing at you again

I told you that battlefield will never see the light on xbox, and i got a new
    e-mail that said that it will never come to xbox and ign confirm it.
    - Laughing at you again

I told you everything and the only thing that i was wrong is about midnigh club 3, they send me a new email and they said that the game will born sooner on xbox.

Check my old thread you will see what i said !

Pathetic, don't trust people, don't get the right information or maybe you're just jealous about me and my contact. Again that was pathetic to humliliate me in public. Now who's humiliated ? You !!!!!

Mouahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha !!!!
    I am your worst nightmare
    But you seem to just don't care
    So be prepare
    If i dare
    Or if i meet you on my road
    You gonna need to reload
    Know that my sight are steady
    And that my hand are ready
    So if the unbelievable has arrive
    You got two choice to survive
    Hide or run
    Or you will be stun
    You are my next target
    To score right in the net
    So prepare to die
    I don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by Megaherz *RAGE*
    I am laughing at you pathetic guys, you said with my thread " The Futur Of Xbox " that i was totally wrong with everything. But now everyone know the true and i can say that i told you, my information wasn't worng but really accurate.

- Laughing at you again

- Laughing at you again

I told you everything and the only thing that i was wrong is about midnigh club 3, they send me a new email and they said that the game will born sooner on xbox.

Pathetic, don't trust people, don't get the right information or maybe you're just jealous about me and my contact. Again that was pathetic to humliliate me in public. Now who's humiliated ? You !!!!!

Go back to sleep...

yaaaaay for you... be proud of that accomplishment

Did I miss something? Who is this guy?
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    Did I miss something? Who is this guy?
    An Idiot

bust a nut

- Laughing at you again

- Laughing at you again

xbox 2 is not coming out this year.

laughing at you again! buahahahahahahaha

as for battlefield....it is coming out for xbox...but is scheduled for xbox 2. Its called battlefield:Modern Combat.

laughing at you agian! mauahahaha.

dude, midnite club 3 has been scheduled to come out for xbox for a long as time.

you humilated your self more in public. any dip**** can email the developers and get the same answers as you.

oh damn, you just got pwned by me.

I think you're mistaken. Last time you made tons of absurd claims, which aren't the same ones you're making now, and you still don't have any sources.

oh damn, you just got pwned by me.
    No Fearwn3d.

To prevent further humiliation I think I may just have to close this....
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information