Poll: Will you be buyin Street Fighter:AC for XBL dis Week?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Buying Street Fighter Anniversary Collection XBL this week?

Default Anyone Buying Street Fighter Anniversary Collection XBL this week?

Anyone of you XBA kids coppin Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for XBL this week?
    I know I am! I've been lookin forward to a new Xbox LIVE fighter for some time. DOAU did'nt really do it foe me wit all it's button mashin mayhem.

Peep da official SF:AC right here.

OXM & EGM gave it pimpin reviews! Only downside is cowards who drop games in da middle of gettin da smackdown can bail out like it CapcomVs.SNK:EO a couple years ago on XBL.

Plus da joint is only $29.99!! You can't beat dat homies!

If anyones pickin da joint up gimmie a friends invite so I can murk yo anuse wide open SHUUURYUKEEEN style!

You think Splinter Cell gets old, yet you are willing to pay 30 bucks for steet fighter?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Nah, I'll pass thanks
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

fun while it lasted

I won't get it, but if you snag any pics of chun-li's pannies ninja, lemme know
    street fighter 2 turbo for the snes was my favorite

meh, maybe if i have some extra cash kicking around... not likely though.. i had marvel vs capcom for a while and got sick of that pretty quickly...

i'm more likely to buy a gamecube and get super smash bros

Will it have head to head on XBL?

Halo 2 is Noobified

I'll pass as I would rather just play the old versions on my older consoles.

If I was to get this game I would get it on the PS2 as I like the PS2 controller better then the Xbox controller.
    Last edited by -Natas-; 02-27-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuntexan00
    Will it have head to head on XBL?
    Of course there will, read da thread, read da XBL logo streaming across da games box art.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJaX
    You think Splinter Cell gets old, yet you are willing to pay 30 bucks for steet fighter?
    *notices dis gump aint reply to dat SC thread knowin Ninja tell it like it T.I. is!*

I'm coppin dis cause it's old school. I know wat im gettin into. And spendin my cheese on. It aint no sequel dats only stength is it's online play.

Ninja, I'm just wondering, why do you type with such atrocious english and slang? Do you honestly talk like that? Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just kinda annoying and difficult to read.

Quote Originally Posted by vman
    Ninja, I'm just wondering, why do you type with such atrocious english and slang? Do you honestly talk like that? Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just kinda annoying and difficult to read.
    Yeah dawg, dis how I talk mang. Been doin it up in huur since 11/01! Back when da Xbox joint launched, ya huurd!
    They gave me an Award foe my insane typing. Dur just aint another like me nephew.
    Naw mean?

Ghetto Guile: SONIC BIZZOOOM!!

Although comepletely like JJaX in not understanding how you get bored of Splinter Cell, I will likely get this because I'm all about old-school games. Unless; I hear about insane lag problems, cause the last 2D figher was plauged with lag problems (Capcom V. SNK 2).

Quote Originally Posted by vman
    I hate it just as much and I gave up trying long ago. You kinda grow numb to it over time...or ignore it... :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    I hate it just as much and I gave up trying long ago. You kinda grow numb to it over time...or ignore it... :P
    Yep, as soon as I start reading and I realize who the poster is...I skip it and move to the next post. Uh...fashizzle my nizzle!

But I will pick up SF Collection! It has the old school SF and 3rd Strike! Even though I suck at both, they're fun to play.

And how 'bout those old Genesis style controllers??? I want one!
    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255514.asp
    Last edited by CRAYMAN; 02-21-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Dis game is really fun fellas. I only played SF III in da arcades a couple since, and I can understand why it was'nt appreciated at da time it came out. I was during da 3D hostile takeover foe fighting games wit Virtual Fighter 3 & Tekken 3/Tag at da time.
    Da graphics (though hand drawn) are smooth as silk.
    Da community on dur is cool too, aint had no one drop out of games.
    Playin SF3 was like a new experiance.
    Atleast rent to see wat your missin.

naw mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Scroll
    Only downside is cowards who drop games in da middle of gettin da smackdown can bail out like it CapcomVs.SNK:EO a couple years ago on XBL.
    hmm odd you say that, im pretty sure i remember you droppin on me when i owned you on CvS2 and then sayin it was cause of the character i chose even though he's one of the easiest to counter... hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal
    hmm odd you say that, im pretty sure i remember you droppin on me when i owned you on CvS2 and then sayin it was cause of the character i chose even though he's one of the easiest to counter... hypocrite?
    Hahahhaa..... Jackalowned!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

i think its time to leave the good memories of the 2d beat em up games in the past, instead of milking them for all their worth... which quite frankly isnt very much these days
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Well that's interesting after all of the protests for 'gameplay over graphics'.

I'm glad to see them bring back this classic style of gameplay that hasn't been matched. Heck, if they can bring back Centipede, why not THIS?

I never got into this kinda game. I may rent it though.

This is MY HOME

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

add me up nizzle scrizzle, i be up in teh joint, reprazentin da old sch00l yo! Hahah, anyway, add me up Ninja, I LOVE this game, I play it everynight after work (like, midnight-4), and like he said, the community for this game is MUCH better than CVSNK2 was.

Thread Information