Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think, what xbox 360 titles do you think we will have at launch (wishlist + reality)

Default Think, what xbox 360 titles do you think we will have at launch (wishlist + reality)

I am sure of next to nothing, madden is all I can be sure of. I also hope for project gotham racing, and a breakthrough sega title. Also a stand out jap style rpg.

What do you guys think?
    hooah!

Slowride

You joined in August 2001, and came back 4 years later to make a second post.....HOORAH!!!!!

I think there are some more confirmed launch titles posted in the xbox 360 forum somewhere.

Humm, Unreal 3, and DOA4?!

A South Park Conservative Floodman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    You joined in August 2001, and came back 4 years later to make a second post.....HOORAH!!!!!

Total Posts: 2 (0.00 posts per day)

PXO
    Splinter Cell 4
    new racing game (PGR4?)
    Madden 05
    NBA 05
    Half Life 2

perfect dark 0
    splinter cell 4
    pgr4
    some gta (doubt it though)
    RTCW2 would own
    and halo 2.5 or whatever

Default uhhhh....

Do not get it twisted its hooah not hoorah, marines suck. As for posting on the forums, you are not cool unless you post once every 4 years, damn I thought everyone knew that.

Seriously though you guys think perfect dark zero will be a launch title. God I hope so, but when does rare ever not take an ample ammount of time on projects? At any rate lets hope it does come at launch. Man this next gen is going to be sweet I am betting the move will be on par with atari to nes, or psx to dreamcast, leap wise.

. I poasted here today under 6 months before the xbox 360 launch. My last time posting here was under 6 months before the xbox 1 launch. If the site is still around, I will come back 4 years from now, before the xbox 3 launch. Thats hoW i roll homie, word.... dog.

May the xbox 360 get hacked soon and not later.
    hooah!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

PGR 3
    DOA 4
    DOA Code Cronus
    Perfect Dark 0

Ummmmmm....How about a little Perfect Dark Zero, Madden 2006, Halo 2.5, Elder Scrolls 4, and I might get excited over PGR3 when I see some footage of it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb062082
    Do not get it twisted its hooah not hoorah, marines suck. As for posting on the forums, you are not cool unless you post once every 4 years, damn I thought everyone knew that.
    i guess that rulez you out cause you just posted twice in the same day. welcome back!

anyway, i really dont know what games i want right now, i doubt i would have the money anyway.

I am hoping Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion makes it for release along with a few other RPGs. Xbox deffinately needs more to draw in more fans
    Thanks Nazareth
    Hidden Content

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

If B.C. (the game) is available at launch, I will buy a 360 when it is available. If Oblivion is a launch title, I will buy a 360 immediately. If a new Panzer Dragoon RPG were to come out, I'd buy a 360.

Otherwise I'll surely wait a while, as many will most likely stick w/ the Xbox for a year or two more before switching.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thrAsher
    If B.C. (the game) is available at launch, I will buy a 360 when it is available. If Oblivion is a launch title, I will buy a 360 immediately. If a new Panzer Dragoon RPG were to come out, I'd buy a 360.
    Damn, we have really similar tastes. Panzer Dragoon Azel is probably the best RPG (if not game) I've ever played. Sure, some of that is due to the exclusiveness of having actually played it--most people were too busy dry humping the newest update of the tekken series to notice that an actual artistic masterpiece had been released on the lowly, besmirched saturn-- but finishing it left me with same magical feeling I get from reading an excellent novel: as if something wonderful had happened and I'm not quite sure I could really grasp it all immediately.

And regarding Oblivion: I wouldn't even need another single game to be released for a year if it shipped. Of course, needs and wants are different things entirely...

What I want as a wishlish launch:
    PD0
    SC4
    Halo 2.5
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

wuts the deal with halo 2.5 .... is it just imrpoved graphics n **** .... cuz it sounds like a waste
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by thatdude222
    dont overhype games......
    remember fable? me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Macaroni
    wuts the deal with halo 2.5 .... is it just imrpoved graphics n **** .... cuz it sounds like a waste
    I'd pay for a prettier, HD, no pop-ins version with new live features possibly?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

skorp

Thumbs up

Two next-gen games coming out for Xbox 360...

Demonik

and you guys remember...
    Dark Sector

Thought I'd add this gen's Advent Rising's new theatrical...
    Advent Rising
    Last edited by skorp; 05-10-2005 at 12:45 AM.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

dark sector used to look dumb, nbow it looks interesting, if not a little toooooo splinter cell....

Demonik looks amazing!.....on the n64. On a next gen console....cant say im at all interested.

advent looks meh. We'll see. Looks to have a good stroy which matters more then gameplay (jade empire woul;d be a good example of this).
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Fable 2
    "The gratification comes in the doing, not in the results."- James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Variation
    I'd pay for a prettier, HD, no pop-ins version with new live features possibly?
    ...and maybe a small continuation of the story?

Thread Information