Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gamespot crew not impressed with the xbox 360

Default gamespot crew not impressed with the xbox 360

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6124293/p-7.html

I have no idea what they are talking about because I thought it was pretty damn good from what I saw.

I think sony have brain washed most people with this blue ray and the cell chip.

Like I said before your not going to see the chip nor feel it, and goes with the blue-ray.

because the games will be the same no matter what.
    1UP: "1UP: Speaking of your enemies, Tekken 5 just came out in North America (and we know how you feel about Tekken), but doesn't feature any sort of online play, multi-tiered stages, or tag-team play. Do you think they chickened out of the online arena?"

Itagaki: "First they put in all of these half-finished "features", then they take them right out again. Tag fights, elevation differences, walls. I don't know if it's because they're impatient, or because they lack the ability, but no matter the reason those guys are a pretty weird bunch."

xbAWOL

Gamespot hates the Xbox. It will never change. In the Xbox world, we don't even acknowledge gamespot as a credible site anymore.

Gamespot must have Haterade in their water cooler in the office. Not one editor mentioned the possibility that games being released will be announced AFTER the hardware is announced!

Even the Damned love. Douchesforfun's Avatar

I can't wait, its so sexy, and has many great features but I am tired and dont feel like go ing into a huge spiel about it so I think I wont at the moment.

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Like I care what three huge nerds have to say...

But it doesn't read like they have anything against the system. Looks like they were just kinda bizitching about things that plague the whole industry.

And another generation I will nto go to gamespot to read about.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta
    Gamespot hates the Xbox. It will never change. In the Xbox world, we don't even acknowledge gamespot as a credible site anymore.
    yep, exactly... gamespot are a bunch of biost ps2 fanboys.
    IGN is the place to go if you want honest good, and unbiost reviews.

gamespot just P*ss me off
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Gamespot has always hated anything microsoft they are bastards

I feel the same way about the 360. I haven't seen anything that has impressed me yet, as far as games go.
    "If there is enough religion to instill war, why isn't there enough to instill tolerance?"

Halo 2 is Noobified

I don't care what any website or mag says about a system or game as it is just their opinion. The only opinion that matters is mine as I'm the one buying and playing the games/consoles. I was not real impressed with the Xbox 360 myself and the specs they are leaking on the net now for the PS3 does not impress me either. I'm not a huge online fan and both the Xbox 360 and PS3 will have huge online play support. If I get any of the new consoles I'll get Nintendo's new toy as they are not a big fan of online play like myself. In Japan online play is not as big as it is here in the states. Online play is actually fun but all the rude morons and cheater/glitchers that are online make it bad. Plus the fees are just going to keep growing for online play and DLC. Just the console and games cost a fortune, then you have to have broadband, then on top of all that they add online fees which will be higher for the next gens.

Quote Originally Posted by -Natas-
    Plus the fees are just going to keep growing for online play then on top of all that they add online fees which will be higher for the next gens.
    ahaahh... but the xbox 360 will have two different versions of online play, the SIlver xbox live pack (free) and the better Gold online pack (pay)
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Gamespot's filled with homosexuals, who cares...
    Hidden Content
    ----------------------------
    Hidden Content
    -super_ryu/ RyuKid

I don't think they beat it up as they seemed to voice concerns about it. I think the concerns are somewhat fair but if they are as well informed as they pretend to be then some of their fears should have been put to rest already.

This is MY HOME

Did anyone actually read the article? They bring up very valid points.
    "If there is enough religion to instill war, why isn't there enough to instill tolerance?"

Although some of the points they make are thought provoking. I dont think MS will let those things be an issue. they WILL figure it out. gamespot has been a biased source and they have always been critical of the xbox.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta-XBA
    Gamespot hates the Xbox. It will never change.
    No, its more like people hate the xbox because it will never change. Xbox is way to predicable.

Them and their repeatedly first person shooter releasals. Pshh..

well, if you actually read the article, they are more concerned with the games that will be available at launch. Not too much concerned with the actual console itself. and yes, they do bring up valid points. Good hardware aint **** unless the developers take advantage of what they have and deliver some kick ass games.

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

this from the second guy in that article.....
    "What games can we expect to see on the Xbox 360? So far it seems likely that we'll see Madden and another Perfect Dark game. So, let me get this straight. For your all-new mind-busting game console, you have...a football game and a sci-fi-themed first-person shooter. You don't say. Will someone please make a World War II-themed first-person shooter, too? And 20 different racing games that randomly fall into either the "sim" or "arcade" categories? OK, not to needlessly sound pessimistic, but my real point is that this is a new console, and I'd like to see something totally world-shattering. Something that actually ushers in a new era in gaming. Will the Xbox 360 be up to the task?"

-----------OK WTF does ps3 have to offer thats new and world shattering?? Gran turismo? MADDEN? Devil May cry 4? Final Fantasy...what like 12 or 13 now? yea thast new and world shattering. OH i forgot a new GTA...yea thast never been done before, i forgot. the complaints that they have are about the game industry not just the xbox 360....cant wait to see what they say about ps3.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

Quote Originally Posted by super_ryu
    Gamespot's filled with homosexuals, who cares...
    HOLD ON A SEC! Gamespot homosexuals hate MS...but isn't Bill Gates the one who's donating all that money to cure AIDS or something?!

Anyway, GS is really pro-PS2 and pro-Sony. As said, IGN is the better source. GameSpy is ok too. But GS is going to be alone. Even EA seems to be "converting" to Xboxism.

Its Amazing How they can sat the PS3's Pre Rendered Videos are better than the XBOX's In game footage...
    Retards
    Hidden Content ULTRA-VIOLENCE!

Thread Information