Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 06

Default Madden 06

okay so i know a lot of you hate Ea but since this is going to be the only football game on the market lets take a look at it. It seems like it is going to be a pretty good game but we will see.

Madden 06

doesn't look like they're in game screens, but I don't care, not ginving EA any money

ha yeah ea sucks but some games they have are pretty sweet. going to be hard to top 2k5 though
    Last edited by RockTheCasba-XBA; 05-30-2005 at 03:42 PM.

we all know those are not screen shots from actual gameplay...which is a shame
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

I'm pretty sure Yankeez went to E3 and played Madden06 there.. he said it was the same exact thing as last year (looks wise atleast) ...

Maybe he can give us some info when he gets back from vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakeman
    he said it was the same exact thing as last year (looks wise atleast)
    for what system?

are you saying that he said an xbox 360 game looks exactly the same as an XBOX game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    for what system?

are you saying that he said an xbox 360 game looks exactly the same as an XBOX game?

No I don't believe so.. Unforunately I wasn't able to get into details with him about it.

But what I got from it was that Madden06 in general looked exactly like Madden05. I'm guessing that there wasn't any playable versions on the xbox360 so it was on the first xbox that he saw it. Again I didn't get into a conversation about it with him. It was just something he said to me about the whole E3 experience. Hopefully when he gets back he can indulge us to our hearts content.

But here is one thing to think about .. you really think EA will make madden06 for current consoles then COMPLETELY build another versions of next gen consoles.... NOPE .. so a slight graphics increase on current consoles is all I would expect.

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

i cant wait to play this just cuz its gonna be the only NFL game on a new console. i have already seen it on today's consoles. but next gen should be interesting.

rockthecasba - u a motocross fan i take it from ur sig w/ bubba in it?

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

I like Motocross too. =]

Anyways, I am actually looking forward to this game on the 360, thought I usually don't play many sports games..

I'll definitely be picking this up.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Personally, I think the game looks freakin' amazing...EA or no EA. This game looks hot and with Madden gameplay, I don't think this would be a regretable purchase.

If an EA game could project out a babe that could have sex with me.. I still wouldn't pay for it.

I used to post here a lot.

EA may be a damn monopoly, but no use in boycotting them, in my opinion anyway. I'll be picking up Battlefield 2, and I'll probably eventually pick this up.

Thanks Spartan for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by l Maximus l
    Personally, I think the game looks freakin' amazing...EA or no EA. This game looks hot and with Madden gameplay, I don't think this would be a regretable purchase.

What looks hot about it?! All they keep showing is some Scripted CGI video ..
    The game isn't going to look like that.

i can't believe i've been buying madden games for so long. i'm like a mouse with a pellet. they're never all that different or so much better(ok, not never), but somehow without thinking i get them every year, like a ritual. i'm a damn fool. graphics be damned, will it be that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by sepheliroth
    i can't believe i've been buying madden games for so long. i'm like a mouse with a pellet. they're never all that different or so much better(ok, not never), but somehow without thinking i get them every year, like a ritual. i'm a damn fool. graphics be damned, will it be that much better?
    First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem LOL

anyways I read somewhere they added offensive line aublies.. so that's pretty cool. It's about time a football game has added that, it's a huge part of the game that you don't really know about, unless you already know about it...

Madden is going to look hot on the 360 and its one game from EA I can't wait to pick up. Ya EA is taking a lot of good companies but does that mean that they havn't changed the way they make their games? EA is starting to become a pretty good publisher again.

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDovV RyDer
    EA is starting to become a pretty good publisher again.
    on what games are u basing this opinion? You cant base it on a game thats not released yet. Also, if htey have no competition there is nothing to compare their games to.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

I'll be getting ths just for sake of playing with the boys...I love competition...and the dorms will be bouncing this fall!
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MXracer721
    on what games are u basing this opinion? You cant base it on a game thats not released yet. Also, if htey have no competition there is nothing to compare their games to.

How about the Need for Speed games or the Burnout series??? All the SSX have always been fun, and their sports games have usually been top quality with a few exceptions here and there.

Name one crap game EA has put out in the past year that wasn't a movie liscenced(SP) game.

Thread Information