Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which game/games will you be getting at launch?

Default Which game/games will you be getting at launch?

I'm only getting one game at launch....I don't know which yet though.....What are you guys gonna get?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I'm getting Quake 4 and Perfect Dark, and if I have enough money PGR 3 and Need for Speed Most Wanted, its going to be an expensive day!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Definetly Perfect Dark, not sure whether I'll get anything else.

Perfect Dark Zero and Quake IV on launch day. Then I'll have Call of Duty 2 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion by the end of the year.

Registered User Twistedcritts14's Avatar

i gotta get madden
    Drool!
    Free Xbox 360 3 steps go here!! Hidden Content Hidden Content
    XBOX 360

As many as I can afford and still be able to pay my bills. Haha. Probably not actually. Probably COD2, Quake IV, and Oblivion.

I was thinking about Oblivion at launch...On top of my list are NHL 2K6, RE5, and Dead Rising.

I'm thinking about getting Oblivion and CoD2. IF THAW has been released i'll buy that too

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

i'll be getting Perfect Dark Zero, its not coming out on PC is it? i have a decent PC so i wont be getting games like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 that i can get on my PC for way cheaper than the 360. but i'll prolly get PGR3 and PD0 launch day. and then i'll just rent games form blockbuster which i usually NEVER do.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MXracer721
    i'll be getting Perfect Dark Zero, its not coming out on PC is it? i have a decent PC so i wont be getting games like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 that i can get on my PC for way cheaper than the 360. but i'll prolly get PGR3 and PD0 launch day. and then i'll just rent games form blockbuster which i usually NEVER do.

Im getting Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, and Kameo Elements Of Power. No Perfect Dark Zero is NOT coming to PC.

I'm beggining to think perfect dark zero is going to be like halo 2 since they're not putting out screenshots and videos. To think that I was waiting for this game since I was 12 years old and I thought it would come out shortly after the game cube came out, and then to think that it would kick ass. Its probabally not going to kick ass. But then again I could be wrong. Can't anybody ****ing do anything right anymore?
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I have to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Perfect Dark Zero,and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

I need you to feel this.. Hangnail's Avatar

Oblivion all the way! Since im at that age, that will probably be the only game i get until after Christmas...I have to worry about a car and all the other stuff a teen has to...
    Suck and suck. Suckin up all you can suckin up all you can suck .Workin up under my patience like a little tick. Fat little parasite. Suck me dry. My blood is bruised and borrowed. You thieving bastards. You have turned my blood cold and bitter, beat my compassion black and blue.

Renegade of funk

I don't know what I'm going to get. My intention was to get two games. Like I did when I bought the first Xbox on launch day.
    So, I'm looking at a shooter and a driving game. I guess Ghost Recon and PGR3.
    I don't know.. we'll see what's out. I may just hold out a little bit though and give it a few weeks to see how it all pans out.
    Halo2 has broken me of running out and getting games the day it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer
    I don't know what I'm going to get. My intention was to get two games. Like I did when I bought the first Xbox on launch day.
    So, I'm looking at a shooter and a driving game. I guess Ghost Recon and PGR3.
    I don't know.. we'll see what's out. I may just hold out a little bit though and give it a few weeks to see how it all pans out.
    Halo2 has broken me of running out and getting games the day it comes out.
    I gotta agree with that...As of right now, my pick is Oblivion...But that can change when I see what actually is out there on lauch day....But who knows, I may do the same...I may end up waiting a little while to get something I know I'm going to like.

quake, Kameo elements of power, PGR3, oblivion... eventually, and eventually gears of wars and huxly...... crap, im going to have to start saving
    Hidden Content

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Will Saints Row be out of the launch?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (Ghost Recon & Halo Clan)

Section Rank Captain05-06

Hopefully i'm gonna get Perfect Darrk Zero and call of Duty at launch and oblivion later on.

Well I'm probably not going to get Xbox 360 at launch unless i win one from mountain dew *crosses fingers* . I don't like to get too many games at once though, because then i'll end of putting some of them off, and by then, they could be discounted or i just won't want to play them because i'll want to play something else. My brothers will probably get a sports game and i'll pick up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. My second game after that will probably be Perfect Dark Zero--depending on how it turns out...since i'm starting to get slightly worried that we're not seeing that much media for it yet

Perfect Dark Zero and PGR3.

That's all I need.

Thread Information