Thread: xbox 360 magazine??

Question xbox 360 magazine??

only 45 more days untill the system comes out....between that time i have been reading online about the system, watching game videos and pics...it keeps looking better everyday.but i do have 1 question n that is if any1 knows anything about a xbox 360 magazine in the US. i wasnt sure if the current xbox magazine was gonna switch over 2 360 because it doesnt say anything about doing so on their website....any info would be nice...just trying 2 kill some time untill it comes out

there was a thread here about the launch of the european version. search, change the extension on the addy and it might lead you somewhere.
    RIP Dave

The magazine just talks about the Xbox 360 and what all it does. It shows some pictures from games too. I think it's $10

ick....i hate the thought of shelling out 10 bucks for a mag....i stopped buying OXM because of that

This would be a good time for MS to FIRE all the people involved in OXM. Then offer to pay people from OPM more to come and work for them.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Thread Information