Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Offical Xbox Controller coming to US!

Thumbs up New Offical Xbox Controller coming to US!

I was so excited once I read over a da Spot that Microsoft will FINALLY release a small version of the offical Xbox controller on April 30th!
    Good thing I still have not bought a 2nd controller!
    Now I dont gotta tell my friends to bring their own!

Man, im almost as excited for this date like as if it was a new game coming out or something!

What do you addicts think?
    Cause the orginal one sucks in my opinion... shoot, my poor cousin aint even strong enough to hold it in his little hands!

Default WOW

i LIKE IT VERY MUCH.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content All welcome to spam lol..

I think this is great. I personally like my regular XBOX controler, it fits well and doesn't sweat my hands out like other consoles. Even my eight year old prefers it over our Dreamcast and his cousins Gamecube. He thinks it is the best.
    Phiresun
    Hidden Content that are desireable must take effort to achieve."

Maybe this'll shutup those idiots who say that the Xbox controller was made for Shaq...

I personally will continue to use my original "giant" controller, b/c I love that control, but I will buy this one so my friends will have a controller that they like to use.

Default This info has been posted many times

Man this info has been posted and reposted..IT IS OLD..:o

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Well, Brevity...it's the first time I heard about it and I am all over these boards. I have seen this controller, of course, but nothing official for the United States and Canada.

Thanks Ninja! Great news, but, I wouldn't say that the regular XBox controller sucks....personally, it's the best controller I have ever played with! But, I wouldn't mind picking this one up since I actually do need a fourth controller...I wouldn't mind having this one be the fourth one

Default Re: This info has been posted many times

Originally posted by Brevity
    Man this info has been posted and reposted..IT IS OLD..:o
    Is that right junior? Well I scrolled down before I posted it and saw nothing of the nature.
    btw, if it's so old they why did you reply then?

Also I see your a newbie so I will let your smart remarks slide this time sunshine.

Default Ninja is a Goober

What a dumb a**, I can't believe you made light of my post,,when I my self wrote on this a little while back. I found 3 old posts on this forum,( There might be more or some on other forums). I felt 3 should do to make you look realy stupid,, since you did say you went back and looked,,,,,,HA HA Jerk1st a** burn 2nd A** burn 3rd A** Burn

And dont make me read these to you or post the whole thing,,,read all of these posts,,as im shure everybody else did a long time ago....
    Last edited by Brevity; 03-05-2002 at 01:41 PM.

looks like you have the ninja by his num--chucks
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

So it is true.. the student will someday overcome the teacher lol NINJA he got you this time lol
    Hidden Content Hidden Content All welcome to spam lol..

My favorite part about the original xbox controller is the x,b,a,y buttons. I love that they are in a diamond instead of a square like that one above.

I never use the digital pad but I like microsofts smooth one. It's much easier on the thumbs. Sometimes it can be hard to get the right direction but it works great for me after a little practice.
    Oregon State

What do you addicts think?
    This looks like something I could love or hate....I wish you could rent a contoller! lol...I really love the current official controller but I think I will pick this up for my fourth controller! I have never had 4 controllers for one system! But if i dont like it I can make my buddys use it!
    Anyway, Ninja, you only have one controller??? Who do you manage?

LOL...the Ninja got slapped like a little beeeyaaatch!! hehe

Hey, Ninja...after you recover...bring me some of those Chicken Wings that you are cookin' for me on the Barbi....and bring a nice frosty beverage to quench your Master's thirst

And, make it snappy...you wouldn't want your Master to be hungry or thirsty now, would you?

Default Re: Re: This info has been posted many times

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Also I see your a newbie so I will let your smart remarks slide this time sunshine.
    I thought I was 'sunshine' !

Anyways...I like my original controller. Nah...I love my original controller.

LOL LOL isnt this the same ninja who couldnt play his snow white DVD ,,now we find out he has lil girlie hands to boot urrmmm

looks like its time for the shawdows ,,YO
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

Ninja's a what?!!!!!!!!

Someone wanna call me out, cause i'll be more than happy to flame anyone who wants to challenege me, period!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Ninja's a what?!!!!!!!!

Someone wanna call me out, cause i'll be more than happy to flame anyone who wants to challenege me, period!
    lol, dude...you know you're my dawg, buddy! But, I will have to say this: Mystrrrrr also slapped you down!! hehee...

XboxGamerX2

Talking I'm not buying that!

I LOVE my controller!

C'mon, give ninja a break, everyone makes a mistake, but man did he get u ninja. he he he. But if its reposted its always okay because usually lots of people didnt see the original posts, so its always good to repost stuff. The controller looks perfect for my hand. I swear Im in the body of a 7 year old, and im 13
    Are you Ready for the XBox Revolution?

Originally posted by Maximus

lol, dude...you know you're my dawg, buddy! But, I will have to say this: Mystrrrrr also slapped you down!! hehee...

Im not one to explain myself to newbie's & off brand members, but this time i'll make an exception.

Though I am a posting machine in da addict I have not been on the boards since last Saturday, and that consisted of only a couple post.
    Now before I made this thread I scrolled down the page just to make sure I did not see a similar topic.
    so I mde the thread. Bottom line.
    Okay,.. now after readin replies I didnt expect to read I see a few bold newbies wanting to make me the brunt of a few jokes! Ha,ha,ha, thing is fellas- Ninja dont let ***** fly like that.

You see I noticed ever since these contest have started with the Xbox carrying case giveaway that all these boring new members (most of them anyways) are posting a bunch of nothing and making threads about ***** that dont even mean a d@mn thing.
    Now I know I didnt miss anything while I was away.
    ButI will say this, aint no sorry ass fake wannabe xboxaddict ala " B!tch Ass Brevity" or "Msterrr I cant spell a user name jackass" gonna run over me or any of the other TRUE members!!! Believe that, boys!

Thread Information