Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you come to XBA?a

Default Why do you come to XBA?a

This is sort of a follow up thread from Ninja's. I was wondering why you come to XBA, I mean do you come here mainly because you want to check reviews, check headlines, surf and post in the forums, or a combo of all of them. For example, I come here mainly for the forums. I think that XBA has the members of all the different sites. A also come here to check the headlines...but really just the forums!

I come here primarily for the news, and secondly for the forums.

Thumbs up Go XBA Go!!!

Thanks for the credit bro!

I come here for the..........**Ninja smells the air like da Rock**....... PEOPLE!

How can you not get addicted to a site where the members are as enjoyable as ours? True some of us battle and bash here and there, but when it's all said and done, were all like a family here and it's pretty much been that way since I joined last November.

I visit the homepage as well, but this is mos def da place to be, good thing about it is im mostly here while im on the j.o.b (but dont get me wrong, I gotta lot of work too) as I am now! How sweeeeeeeet it that?

This forum without question fits it's internet website name foe sho!
    And it's all graaaaaaavy in da XBA hizzzouz!

SheeeeiT!

Im come and read what people have to say then throw in my 2 cents. Helps the time pass while at Work. Ja Know?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

1) to try to win prizes (j/k... thats probably the last reason I come. )

Visiting this site is rewarding enough. It is so interactive and so many things to see. The excitement section is SO UNIQUE.

I get see see other users input of to-be games and reviews by gamers on already released games. These forums are also helpful with problems.

XBA for life!!!

I come mainly for the chat lounge and the forums (I love the trading post!)... you'll always find some good people around. I also check the news daily and see what other addicts have to say about a game before I go rent or buy.
    Official PILOT of XBA!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Well, what initially attracted me to this site is the name...yes, I must admit it, I am a true XBox addict! The name clicked and the members here clicked even more!

This place is my home away from my XBox

I like the forums...I come in here once in a while

But, I really love the game reviews, the news, and how you can post your views (D a m n, I should be a poet )

All around, this site is extremely easy to surf and the mods have done an exceptional job structuring the layout. Like I said, it's my home away from my XBox

I come here for the forums mainly, great way to spend time when the wife kicks me off the TV
    Neo... Follow the white chicken....knock knock

Hidden Content

I started coming here from another Xbox website (which will remain unnamed hehe) because of the lag that website was having at the time. But as soon as I got here and got to meet the friendly people here and seen how easy the site was to navigate I decided to stay right here. Thanks everyone for making me feel so invited and welcome. You are the best group of INMATES in a ASYLUM I have ever come across!

I came to Xbox Addict, at first to see information about my xbox. As soon as I saw the site I was almost amazed. I loved the site. But now, im here on many reasons. Im here to expand my knowledge on the power of the xbeast. And im here to meet new people. ANd most of the people here kick a$$. There my family.

i come here everyday after school/practice and check out whats new with the xbox world...also, i love the forums because we have the coolest members of all the xbox site(IMO)...sometimes you'll see me in the chat too to pass time when im bored
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I mainly come to the forums for many reasons. If it's not to read up on your thoughts and inputs about the XBOX it's to help out the people who have Questions. Or if people are stuck on a game that I might have.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

I bought an XBOX last week and my brother (Rock2) told me about this site so I decided to check it out. I love forums on the net and this is the best one I've ever seen. Plus I've talked to cool people like FlyBoy, Maximus, and Ninja Scroll and the moderators are pretty nifty too. Then I discovered the other parts of the site and I've learned a lot about my new toy.

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

Thumbs up Posting is my reason

I come here for all of the reasons that everyone else has mentioned, but my favorite thing about XBA is that PEOPLE RESPOND IN THE INTERACTIVE PARTS. It's so cool to have something to say in one of the forums and to see 2 minutes later some else has already responded! That's how a forum should work!

Thanks, XBA staff for doing one heck of a good job, and thanks to everyone else for making the site as enjoyable as it is!

I am here now because a certain other forum that I used to frequent decided to start charging for its use. I am sure you all know what site that is.
    http://www.geocities.com/ac982000/chip.jpg

hmm....

news, forums, chat, arcade, reviews, previews, interviews......

mostly for the ego's...lol j/k every1 here is cool in there own diffrent weird way...and this site gives daily news on the xbox and its workings...unlike gamespot...kudos guys
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

I have come in search of the worlds most exotic forum animal.. I dare speak of the Monkey Man .. Elusive, twisted and Dangerious
    The most sought after of all electronic monkeys... OK enuf of the croc hunter bs..

1) Forums- The best anywhere for xbox.
    2) Ninja Scroll VS any other pretend Ninja Battle
    3) Game Reviews
    4) See what Maximus has to say.. Hes said the most you know!
    5) See who complained about Newbies this week
    6) Show off new and imporoved Sigs like the one below

I cant believe I beat Monkey Man to a thread.

Smile

i come Mostly to read the headlines and chat in the chat lounge and to complain becuz the game i rented from blockbuster doesnt work....LOL

Talking beverage change in order

Originally posted by Maximus
    Well, what initially attracted me to this site is the name...yes, I must admit it, I am a true XBox addict! The name clicked and the members here clicked even more!

This place is my home away from my XBox

I like the forums...I come in here once in a while

But, I really love the game reviews, the news, and how you can post your views (D a m n, I should be a poet )

All around, this site is extremely easy to surf and the mods have done an exceptional job structuring the layout. Like I said, it's my home away from my XBox

Ok, lay off the Schlitz , and drink more Bud. Everything will be ALRIGHT. Lol, only joking.

Thread Information