Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed SUCKS!!

Default Assassin's Creed SUCKS!!

Now I know this game has been out for a long time, but I just copped the Collectors Edition not too long ago with no intentions on getting it. And knowing you cannot finds the CE of this game in-stores I saw it at a BestBuy and jumped on it. Im just a sucker for CE's even though dem over priced shiits arent worth the extra cheese.

But check this out, I pride myself on beating all my games, however I do have my limits on how much I can take, and this game got extremely boring real quick.
    It's the same shiit over, and over, and over! you murk one dude, he then talks you do death for 10 minutes after you stab his ass up, and every dude afterwards to have to assassinate does the same garbage.
    I ended up killing 3 of the 9 and just couldnt take it anymore. As much as I wanted to, I have to retire this game last night.

I'm done. Anyone else feel this way, or am I just being hard on this game?

I mean, the visuals and voice acting are phenomenal, but the story and sorry ass gameplay are horrible!

SCREW U CREED, SCREW U!!!!!!!!

I feel differently. I will agree that playing the same missions over and over again, can get on your last nerve. I got to the 4th one before I said what the hell, they are all the same. But I also feel that the positives far out weigh the negatives for the game. The platforming (roof jumping, climbing, swinging etc), sound effects, graphics, voice acting are all top notch. When they do Assassin's Creed 2. I hope that they add some diversity to the talk to this guy, kill this guy, get more info, then kill your target formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
    I feel differently. I will agree that playing the same missions over and over again, can get on your last nerve. I got to the 4th one before I said what the hell, they are all the same. But I also feel that the positives far out weigh the negatives for the game. The platforming (roof jumping, climbing, swinging etc), sound effects, graphics, voice acting are all top notch. When they do Assassin's Creed 2. I hope that they add some diversity to the talk to this guy, kill this guy, get more info, then kill your target formula.
    Dude, you just pulled a John Kerry and flip flopped! After your first sentence you basically said the same exact things I said in my impressions/thoughts on this game! LMAO!

I loved it. I loved the gameplay and that just never got old for me. Especially swan diving off of a viewpoint! I loved it! The story was pretty interesting and I am looking forward to the next one. Oh yeah, and the combat was delicious. I loved being surrounded by jokers and gettin my sword on! I used to just cut a fool and wait for some poor soul to come and feel my cold, cold, blade.

This is MY HOME

I loved it as well.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Scroll View Post
    Dude, you just pulled a John Kerry and flip flopped! After your first sentence you basically said the same exact things I said in my impressions/thoughts on this game! LMAO!
    The difference is. I am not holding the repetitive missions against the game and coming to a games forums to tell everyone how I hate said game. I love it still and said the positives far out weigh the negatives. I also put in that for AC2 that they change said problem.

Loving GEARS Since 2006 BROOKLYNSBATMAN's Avatar

Now I know this game has been out for a long time, but I just copped the Collectors Edition not too long ago with no intentions on getting it. And knowing you cannot finds the CE of this game in-stores I saw it at a BestBuy and jumped on it. Im just a sucker for CE's even though dem over priced shiits arent worth the extra cheese.

But check this out, I pride myself on beating all my games, however I do have my limits on how much I can take, and this game got extremely boring real quick.
    It's the same shiit over, and over, and over! you murk one dude, he then talks you do death for 10 minutes after you stab his ass up, and every dude afterwards to have to assassinate does the same garbage.
    I ended up killing 3 of the 9 and just couldnt take it anymore. As much as I wanted to, I have to retire this game last night.

I'm done. Anyone else feel this way, or am I just being hard on this game?

I mean, the visuals and voice acting are phenomenal, but the story and sorry ass gameplay are horrible!

SCREW U CREED, SCREW U!!!!!!!!
    LMAO dude, it is repetitive but i thought he game was good not the best it could of been after the 100000000 of advertisement, i think thats what sunk it we all expected a lot more, but the game had is great points the story pissed me off, but it was worth to beat just for the escapes and all the extra stuff the character was able to do,that and the graphics kept me going. but i hope the next one will be better.
    Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
    and there will be a next time if you beat the game and saw the weird **** on the wall with eagle vision.
    "out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!."-BrooklynsBatman
    Hidden Content
    Thanks conchord for the sig..Hidden Content

I love this game. I need to buy it. Hey Ninja, if you don't want your collector edition anymore, I'll buy it from you. PM me.
    I almost had it finished, before my roommate deleted my profile.

This game is sweet, the graphics were amazing, the story was good, a little weird, but I enjoyed it very much.

The game was a superb techinial achievement, the cities were incredibly beautiful and articulate and the amount of character interaction with the environment was great something I always wanted to see more of in a game.

But the sad truth is that a bunch of Ubisoft guys sat around smoking a joint and during a ten minute pause in philosiphical debate,one of em said what if Splinter cell and Prince of Persia had a baby?

The gameplay was suck-ass and I traded it in after I beat it which I only did on gp.

Goes to show what happens when gameplay and story come last.
    " A man can be happy with any woman as long as he dosnt love her...it's true..." As quoted by Mr. President from a Super Milk Chan advert on AdultSwim

Renegade of funk

I thought it was pretty sick. It did get old after a while though.

I Loved It As Well.

It was ok, but the ass-creed days are over

I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. I'm a sucker for medieval swordplay, so that helped, and it took a while to get the hang of the moves during a battle, but by the end, there was no number of enemies I couldn't handle, it was awsome! The story would have been average if not for the modern day side of it, gave it more depth. I actually enjoyed it.. though not being able to skip cinematic scenes when replaying memory is REEEEEEALLY annoying

Everyone keep in mind that Ninja LOVES the Bee Movie game and thinks it's GOTY!

I really enjoyed it, though I still need to finish it (Assassin's)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    I love this game. I need to buy it. Hey Ninja, if you don't want your collector edition anymore, I'll buy it from you. PM me.
    I almost had it finished, before my roommate deleted my profile.

This game is sweet, the graphics were amazing, the story was good, a little weird, but I enjoyed it very much.
    Sure, for $199.99, plus S&H $8.99, & MD State Tax 6.00% !!

J/K dude, I cant see myself selling the game. I even keep most of my shiitty games. My OCD is so gangsta the lunch box tin-can it comes in still has the plastic on it. I just cut open the bottom of it and slide the game out. You would never know it was open. Like all my other games. Pretty crazy eh?

Nice feedback everyone. Even though I dont agree with most of you and my opinion outweighs everyone it's all good!

Also, everyone remember that my b@stard seed Variation loves playing all his games on super sissy homo-sexical mode like Ninja Gaiden2 which he is still stuck on Chapter3 on the easiest level!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 07-19-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Sure, for $199.99, plus S&H $8.99, & MD State Tax 6.00% !!

J/K dude, I cant see myself selling the game. I even keep most of my shiitty games. My ODC is so gangsta the lunch box tin-can it comes in still has the plastic on it. I just cut open the bottom of it and slide the game out. You would never know it was open. Like all my other games. Pretty crazy eh?

Nice feedback everyone. Even though I dont agree with most of you and my opinion outweighs everyone it's all good!

Also, everyone remember that my b@stard seed Variation loves playing all his games on super sissy homo-sexical mode like Ninja Gaiden2 which he is still stuck on Chapter3 on the easiest level!
    Yeah but he gives good neck.

This is MY HOME

Hey hey hey....don't turn this around on me, we're supposed to be ganging up on Ninja here Matt.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Hey hey hey....don't turn this around on me, we're supposed to be ganging up on Ninja here Matt.
    Naw, we ganging up on you cause your used to being gang banged!

Back on topic, this game is too repetitive, tired action, annoying gameplay, and boring, which equals a dull lame game. Ass-Ass-is Creed SUX!!

It's at my local Walmart for like 29 bucks or something. Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Thread Information