Thread: New Project Ego Pics!!

Exclamation New Project Ego Pics!!

OMG! This game is going to kick a** and take names... hehehe. Any idea on a release date?
    JayT - the.JOKER

Hidden Content There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Wow...this confirms it...This will be my first RPG that I will have ever played! This game has breathtaking visuals!

I like that it's more "real life" than Morrowind, personally. I think that's what draws me to it. I haven't ever played any true RPG before...so, I figure, why not try the best one ever created? PROJECT EGO!!

there have been rumored release dates, but nothing solid. im going to bet we will get something more firm when this game makes everyones jaw drop at e3.

And to think that crap like Kabuki Warriors was ALSO released on the Xbox... those pics are beautiful!!!

That's the first good shot I've seen of the character without the bald head and tattoos. This game will be to the Xbox what Final Fantasy was to the PSX.

oh man...thanks alot piccolo! i was waiting for some new pics from this game....this really is going to be the best RPG IMO...even peter moleyneaux said so....they won't stop until this wil be the greatest RPG ever! and coming from him, you can be sure its going to be one kick A$$ game
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Skarp

This game is going to be revolutionary. I think this series could replace FF's. They've been going downhill anyway. FF4 and FF6 (FF2 and FF3 in America) were definetly the best.

Arrow

This game is just going to be so awesome.

Default This will change RPG's forever

I can't wait for this game. It's gonna kick so much. I read in an intreview that it's expected to release around this christmas. Man, this is my most anticipated game yet, even more than Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    Can't wait!

HOLY !#@#$^*#*&%%(*^%)&)^^_&

That water is beutiful and it isn't even finished yet!!!

Originally posted by Master Gracey
    And to think that crap like Kabuki Warriors was ALSO released on the Xbox... those pics are beautiful!!!

That's the first good shot I've seen of the character without the bald head and tattoos. This game will be to the Xbox what Final Fantasy was to the PSX.
    Not quite sure about that mate I've seen some moving footage of the game and it looks fine to me, needs a little work on the engine but apart from that is looking good

Exclamation

Who even cares about Forever Fantasy, or Celda, when we got Morrowind, and Project-Ego coming??
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Oh, how I wish those screen were on my TV, and I was holding my Xbox controller....

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Good Grief

Dam...this game looks like tytework!!...As Maximus this will be my first RPG game...because all the other ones on the systems of the past just didnt dig the grave for me...so basicly its Project Ego as number one RPG, and right behind is Morrowwind!

Cant wait to get my hands on Project Ego!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

looks cool....

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

this game looks awesome, i love RPGs, i have been a huge fan ever since FF1 for NES, well technically since the text based games on VIC-20 like Treasure Island, etc. I can't wait for this, i am so excited

Thread Information