I am so mad!! Recently my XBox, has not been working! Last weekend, as usual I was looking forward to a weekend of online gaming via XBC. So I plugged my Cat-5 into my hub, as I've done a 1000 times, and turned on Halo. I then went to system link, as usual, and saw that I could not select "System Link." I was slightly concerned, but thought it was just my Cat-5. But last night, I used a "brand new" Cat-5. And it still did not work. So I flipped out, when I remembered I did not buy the extended warranty. I then called 1800-4my-xbox, to ensure that my warranty was up. And it was. I asked him if there was anything I could do...he said I could send it, and they would fix it for $150. I am so ****ed and mad at myself for not buying the warranty!
What do you guys reccomed...should I just buy a brand new console for $200 or pay 150? I am willing to pay the extra cash, because I don't want to have to send it in and wait for an eternity for it to come back...also, have any of you sent your XBox in for repairs? If so, how long did it take to come back?

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMEND?

P.S. I don't wanna hear any shyt about how I should have bought the warranty! Trust me...I know!