Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Golf, anyone played it yet? (Official OG Thread)

Default Outlaw Golf, anyone played it yet?

I plan on buying this game after work but want to know impressions from those who have alredy played it....I think this will be a great multiplayer game (might get sorta boring on single player after a few months). Gimme your thoughts por favor

I picked it up today. I've only got to play it a little bit. But from what I played, I liked it. The graphics are really good. The courses are done beautifully. And you can beat up your caddy, so that's a bonus.

You can unlock extra characters, golf clubs, and golf balls, similar to Hot Shots Golf.
    Last edited by Punkbob; 06-13-2002 at 01:39 AM.

bust a nut

come on, nebody play it yet???

Default I just got outlaw golf

its a great game its real fun. there are 8 different match types and a tour mode with like 30 events and that unlocks balls, clubs, and charactors. i would give this a 9/10 its fun

Hey man, what the heII!!!! I just went to the store today to buy Test Drvie and Outlaw Golf. And they weren't even in yet. The guy working there said that they were supposed to be in Monday, but there was no show of them and they have no clue when they are supposed to come in.

Dude, where do you live? I need to know why all the stores in Edmonton, Alberta don't have them in yet. This is BS!!

Default Re: I just got outlaw golf

Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
    its a great game its real fun. there are 8 different match types and a tour mode with like 30 events and that unlocks balls, clubs, and charactors. i would give this a 9/10 its fun
    sweet man!
    im not sure if im gonna buy this game..
    i probably wont..
    i mite rent it tho..

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

I was thinking of getting the game but i'll just settle for renting it first.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I just about gave birth when I discovered that this game is available today! It's not too late to go and check!!!

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    I just about gave birth when I discovered that this game is available today! It's not too late to go and check!!!
    LMAO!!
    leave that to your wife!
    hehe

peace
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61

Finally a golf game. Post your ideas/thoughts/reviews soon.

Really just posting to compliment Max (or Frostberg i guess) on the new sig.

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    Finally a golf game. Post your ideas/thoughts/reviews soon.

Really just posting to compliment Max (or Frostberg i guess) on the new sig.
    yea...
    i liked hot shots golf for PSone..
    that was a good golf game..

peace
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61

Damn, i thought it was shipping not that it would be out just yet. Outlaw Golf looks pretty cool though. I'll prolly get it.

Frostberg

Eh, Maxy I didnt think you were so interested...I thought you would wait...pick up Morrowind first though! Then you can play with your strippers and beat up your caddies!

Thx Duke...it was a joint effort...

Originally posted by irule23
    come on, nebody play it yet???
    I'm afraid to post my initial impressions because I'm hoping I will start to enjoy this as much as Hot Shots. Not the case thus far. Honestly. I was really looking foward to this game too.

is it multiplayer?

Hey Maxi, thats a great sig you got there

Got this game today. I love it! The composure system is awesome. I love the swing controls too. I'm tired of the "3-button press" swing.

I've been playing for a while today... (3 - 4 hours) and I have unlocked quite a bit but i'm no where near unlocking even a 1/4 of what there is to unlocking.

Definitly a challenging game but it is hella fun.
    Oregon State

bust a nut

of course it is

This game is absolutely hilarious. I had a softball game last night, then went out and got my drink on, so I didn't get to play it until this morning....only about an hour

But, the graphics, composure factor (the worse you shoot, the harder it is to shoot good), and the sound was hilarious. I was just messing around and trying to learn how to shoot, I was sucking, so the crowd started to laugh at me. Also, I was LMAO when I aimed the shot right at the crowd, and the screamed and ran (kinda like GTA3, when you auto-aim the gun at them ... LoL.) I will post a better review on it this weekend because me and my friends will be getting in a phat Skins match (now that the Nets are done ). I will probably get to do it on Sunday.

I played it for a good 3 hours last night but I think I have a faulty disk because it kept crashing Today I will trade it in for another copy but what I've played thus far is very entertaining in my opinion. If you've ever played Golden Tee golf then then you will familiar with the hitting scheme found in OG (I prefer this way over hitting a button 3 times). The graphics are very lush with trees swaying and the grass and players are very detailed. Soundwise the game offers *interesting* commentary, and some of the players' quotes can be funny, in a disturbing sort of way. Beating up your caddies is a blast, as you can either slap them around a little or totally beat the crap out of them, depending on button timing. This game is very original with lots of unlockables and with 3 other people it is destined to be a great party game. IMO this is a great game, although I'm sure others will beg to differ.

Oh by the way how can you not like a game where you can play as a stripper and her stripper caddie spanks her all the time, too fun, lol.

Thread Information