Poll: Are you planning on going to E3?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 ID

Post E3 ID

Cool, the title rhymes...

I apologize if this thread was already made, I don't have too much time to check around.

Anyway, I've noticed multpile XBAers are actually planning on attending E3 this year at LA. I'm pretty sure I'll be going too along with TheCovenant. Because of this assembly, I figured that we might be able to meet one another! You know our voices on LIVE, you know us from the forums, why not in person? Right?

We need a simple way of IDing each other if enough of us plan on attending. A simple XBA shirt would be practical, but I don't know if any of us would want to go through the trouble. Any suggestions as to how we're going to identify an XBAer from the crowd?

I'm planning on attending. I'll be the one pointing and laughing at the sony booth.

dont you have to be in the gaming business to attend anyways.....how are you planning on getting in??

Nope, not going to be able to attend.

There are 3 ways of getting in that I know of:

1) You get invited, but only if you're in electronics sales.
    2) You are chosen as a guest of a person that was invited. This is my ticket in because one of TheCovenant's friends owns a booth at Frank & Son. I'm a guest. That's if TheCovenant tell him that I'm going too...
    3) You pay over $100 to get a pass. I don't know too much about buying your way in, but if you go to www.E3expo.com, you might find out.

No ideas? Like we wear one of those stickers saying, "Hello My Name is: *your XBA name here*"??

You can't get in the first few days unless you have an invitation or a media pass. I think the last day is open to the public, and if I remember right the ticket for that one day is a little over 300 dollars.

I wish.. I know a few people who are going. (Not real life, online.)

No, are you kiding?? I live in Canada! I've never even been to the US before. But, still. I would love to go to E3 at least once in my life.

I have pre-ordered my destruction kit for certain booths in there...and I'm also bringing my IV kit, so I can just strap right up with beer and wait in line 10 hours to play Halo 2

i unfortunately wont be going to E3 due to money shortage...but im gonna save up for next year...because its gonna be insane...the unveiling of the new counsoles...XboxNext and PS3...im so there!

Count me in this year. I have a big list of things I want to do but first up is to walk up to the EA booth a biatch-slap them.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    Count me in this year. I have a big list of things I want to do but first up is to walk up to the EA booth a biatch-slap them.
    I'm SO there with you Lynx and um, maybe, just maybe, another fansite that will be having a booth there too

Yeah, them and about ten other boothes. Maybe we should just get some wooden paddles, then carved OWNED into them backwards.

LMAO

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Yeah, them and about ten other boothes. Maybe we should just get some wooden paddles, then carved OWNED into them backwards.
    I'm on it That would pass airport security, right?

Originally posted by casper
    I'm SO there with you Lynx and um, maybe, just maybe, another fansite that will be having a booth there too
    Yeah if we go, We should setup a keg and spray paint "DDC ownz" on the keg. And we'll sit there and drink our beer until we pass out. That will be our booth...

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

That is too far from where i live now.
    Back into the world of gaming.

F.A.S.T. - The Way to Go! Caesar SYN's Avatar

Originally posted by JJaX
    Yeah if we go, We should setup a keg and spray paint "DDC ownz" on the keg. And we'll sit there and drink our beer until we pass out. That will be our booth...
    Ok I said I never never would come back.. but that was classic Jermaine.. but I dont drink beer.. anything to burn..

Originally posted by LittleCaesar
    Ok I said I never never would come back.. but that was classic Jermaine.. but I dont drink beer.. anything to burn..

Oh fo' Sho

Gotta have my Broccoli when im drinking.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

sounds like you guys are planning on having fun, i wish i could could go but i aint got the funds! maybe next year ,its in vegas right?
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information