Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 minute FABLE movie

----------------
    Xbox is green. LIVE is orange, and you will see both everywhere this season. GameCube and PS2 will be, appropriately: black, purple and blue.

yeah, saw it on another forum a few hours ago..should of posted it, but i forgot

anyway, it's 157mbs..i'm not downloading it, lol, it'll take forever..

DAMN, 15 Minutes.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content -Under construction but will be up very shortly

good traders list: pages 11, 12, 14

I tried to download the movie earlier, but the server was being hit too hard.

I'll try again later.
    Do you think it's worth the download though??
    Last edited by Steve1987; 05-18-2003 at 10:14 AM.

Originally posted by Steve1987
    I tried to download the movie earlier, but the server was being hit too hard.

I'll try again later.
    Do you think it's worth the download though??
    I heard it was really good, but 157 megs? That will take like 2 hours on cable..

man, if you have 56k, just forget about it..it'll take you days..hahah

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

The server is severe slowdown. Need to wait.
    Back into the world of gaming.

yea i just tried downloading the server is down, or too many people are downloading, andrew why would it take 2 hours for u to d/l?
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

I think its worth the download.....download it with GetRight (www.getright.com) and itll make it go 4x faster.
    ----------------
    Xbox is green. LIVE is orange, and you will see both everywhere this season. GameCube and PS2 will be, appropriately: black, purple and blue.

I got it the first time I saw this thread. Its great, definetly worth the download time.
    BTW: Peter Molyneux said there is 4 player support! Per xbox.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    I got it the first time I saw this thread. Its great, definetly worth the download time.
    BTW: Peter Molyneux said there is 4 player support! Per xbox.
    4 player support?! Wow...I only thought it was 2...four should be bad ass!

Hey Maximus. There was something even cooler I saw in the video. The guy donig te gameplay demonstration went to a bar and learned how to burp from a bunch of drunks. Then he went to a shop and burped at the teller. The teller just said, "Ew! That's disgusting!" Then the character ran back to the pub and started a bar fight.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Hey Maximus. There was something even cooler I saw in the video. The guy donig te gameplay demonstration went to a bar and learned how to burp from a bunch of drunks. Then he went to a shop and burped at the teller. The teller just said, "Ew! That's disgusting!" Then the character ran back to the pub and started a bar fight.
    They did the same demo for us. It was pretty funny. But there was other stuff they did that didn't show up in the video that will really make this game stand apart. The environments are just incredible and how the world and people in this world react to everything you do. Word of caution, just don't **** off your wife by flirting with the maids in town. Also don't burp in her face. She didn't like that too much.

Interesting that someone said 4 players per box. They told us that they hated split screen. At least I think it was them. KRAFT!!!!! What does your tape recorder say?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Apparently, it would seem that I am destined to pick up this game

ok. wtf

The download link doesn't even work for me, it keeps bring up that white error screen.

i cant even find were to download it????????

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

im downloadin it..i got time..

Just managed to watch the video, and wow! Until now i wasn't really that interested in Fable, but now i'm hooked on it.

All the things that you can do is amazing, one of things that i hated about the final fantasy series was how everything was pre-scripted and you had to do it there way, otherwise the game wouldn't move on. But even from that video footage you can tell that there will loads of different ways to go through the game, doing different things each time.

Bring on the great games!

I'll shut up now.

It was great to see the game actually being played.

But i couldnt understand a word the dude was saying.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Steve1987
    Just managed to watch the video, and wow! Until now i wasn't really that interested in Fable, but now i'm hooked on it.

All the things that you can do is amazing, one of things that i hated about the final fantasy series was how everything was pre-scripted and you had to do it there way, otherwise the game wouldn't move on. But even from that video footage you can tell that there will loads of different ways to go through the game, doing different things each time.

Bring on the great games!

I'll shut up now.
    You would love The Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind. I would say pick it up becuase it is a platinum hit now but you should wait until the Game Of The Year edition comes out. It includes the original game and two expansions.

That games sweet looking, it's similar to a Zelda type of game

Thread Information