Thread: 25 minute incredible Half-Life 2 video

Default 25 minute incredible Half-Life 2 video

----------------
    Xbox is green. LIVE is orange, and you will see both everywhere this season. GameCube and PS2 will be, appropriately: black, purple and blue.

I'm pretty sure i've got all the Half Life 2 video's, but what the hell. It may have some new footage.

More downloading for me.

If you just click on it it should just stream for you.
    ----------------
    Xbox is green. LIVE is orange, and you will see both everywhere this season. GameCube and PS2 will be, appropriately: black, purple and blue.

I've been trying to download this all day over at that game trailers site, but the damn downloading keeps stoping in middle like around 25% or whatever. It's really ****ing me off, both this trailer and the 10 minute MGS3 one. I can't download them. Grrrrrrr....

all i have top say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!! THE AI...............THE GRAPHICS................THE GAMPLAY............................

I HAVE SEEN HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

I've never played the first Half-Life, but by the looks of this video I think it looks really cool. It's a different kind of atmosphere eh? It's the style of characters and levels. It's neat how your character can interact with everything in the enviornment. I can't wait for this game, looks sweet. When does it come out anyway?

Half-Life was voted the best PC game of all time. Im pretty sure HL2 won't dissapoint, but it has a lot to live up to. Good thing they also have modding in mind, we might see a CS 2 pretty soon.

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Imagine Counter-Strike ,Day Of Defeat, and Team Fortress with those graphics !!!
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

That's why we call it the best game of all the time. Hey, Halo 2 got really a challenge... :wink:
    Back into the world of gaming.

Just noticed that Fileplanet have put a huge Hi-Res video of Half Life 2 up. It's over 550mb, and it's the same length as the one posted in here originally (25 Min).

But if you have BB, and are prepaired to queue it's worth it.

Here's The Link

Edit: Damn you Fileplanet, i waited an hour and then when it said i could download, the page timed out or i got a page not found error (Something like that)

Now i have to wait another 120 mins!
    Last edited by Steve1987; 05-19-2003 at 10:36 AM.

Frankly, all you are hearing about from XBOX people is Halo 2, Halo 2, Halo 2. In reality, people should be talking about Half-Life 2. I mean, maybe a lot of XBOX owners have not played Half-Life (maybe they are too young, etc). However, that game is better than Halo. Hands down. Better story, better gameplay, better multiplayer (it spawned CounterStrike). I really think that in the next year, people will start to realize that the hype really should be surrounding HL2. The new engine that they are using is totally amazing. All this said, I cannot wait for this next generation of games. HL2, Halo 2, Doom 3. Oh sweet mercy.

Arrow omg...

That video is absolutely amazing. This game will be off the hook.

Originally posted by TheStall
    Frankly, all you are hearing about from XBOX people is Halo 2, Halo 2, Halo 2. In reality, people should be talking about Half-Life 2. I mean, maybe a lot of XBOX owners have not played Half-Life (maybe they are too young, etc). However, that game is better than Halo. Hands down. Better story, better gameplay, better multiplayer (it spawned CounterStrike). I really think that in the next year, people will start to realize that the hype really should be surrounding HL2. The new engine that they are using is totally amazing. All this said, I cannot wait for this next generation of games. HL2, Halo 2, Doom 3. Oh sweet mercy.
    i give you credit on that. i really think that half life 2 will be better than the rest BUT, Nothing is unique as halo 2 is. so i would say Half life 2 would be right above halo 2, doom 3.... i dont know... i only seen like a 30 secound footage of gameplay and i cant really judge it at the moment. only time will tell.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

im having trouble with this link
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information