Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Gaiden delayed

Default Ninja Gaiden delayed?!

I just came form IGN and they have a story that Ninja Gaiden the long awaited blockbuster from Tecmo has been delayed until February. Did anyone hear about this? I didn't see any threads about it. Anyway, it is supposedly a rumor and Tecmo will say something soon. I checked EB and they still have it for a mid December release. This annoys me so much, but there are still good games out there for the holiday season.

This is MY HOME

I hope not! I want that game sooo much... If I hear anything, ill reply again!

That's too bad. But I don't even take initial release dates seriously anymore. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a (smaller) delay after this one. The only games that do meet their initial release dates are buggier than a dirty diaper at the bottom of a swamp. (Think Enter the Matrix.)

i'll be mad if its true, i cant wait to play NG, it better not be delayed

The Frew-its of the Devil

Eek

Why even bother with a release date when your just going to keep pushing it back... why not go with the "When it's done" moniker... that way you can NEVER release anything and no one will care... just like Fable... or Duke Nukem Forever... You all know those games don't you? You don't... that's because they're never coming out JK... So be it I guess... But I stick by it... when it's done should be the motto for all good games.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Despite Ninja Gaiden's delay, there are tons of sweet games coming out for this holiday season...it's nice to see that additional bad ass games are soon to follow, if you ask me

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I can't wait until February, i have enough some games i want that have being delay....maybe it's the time to put the Xbox back to his box cover....
    Back into the world of gaming.

eh i'm not looking forward for ninja gaiden by this time. right now i want GTA DP and metal arms, maybe those smaller price games that one of the XBA members posted at circuit city... i'll wait for ninja gaiden to go cheap, i have a bad feeling that game will be too repititive.

WTF!!! They always do this i can't believe this stupid bull sh** man i been looking forward to buying this or getting it this christmas or something why god this better be a rumor!!!

Though an official announcement has yet to be made, the 'Net is swarming with rumors that Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo's highly anticipated holiday game, will not make its mid-December ship date. Instead, the game is said to come out February of next year.

- IGN Insider

But whatever, the delay doesnt bother me. Theres to many great games out, i cant keep up.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 11-26-2003 at 06:36 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Peepers
    That's too bad. But I don't even take initial release dates seriously anymore. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a (smaller) delay after this one. The only games that do meet their initial release dates are buggier than a dirty diaper at the bottom of a swamp. (Think Enter the Matrix.)
    haha, aint that the truth

Thats too bad because Id already had this one on my christmas list, but in a way its a good thing..Because I need to edit a few off the list anyway it will make things easier...

Now that thats out of the question for Xmas...Ill just have to reduce my list of eight games to three or so..

not a fanboy

Yeah, this sucks. Gamestop called me to tell me about the delay, that **** didn't make me happy.

Originally posted by Fanboy5000
    Yeah, this sucks. Gamestop called me to tell me about the delay, that **** didn't make me happy.
    EB hasn't changed their date yet.

This is MY HOME

Cry Just got an Email from EB: OFFICIAL NEWS on Ninja Gaiden!!!

Ya it aint so Tecmizzo, say it aint sizzow... my one true dream has is officially getting da much rumored delay.

Here is da official word from ebgames.com in reference to my Ninja Gaiden Pre-Order ... sniff...

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us,
    we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that
    we have changed the projected ship date for Ninja Gaiden to 2/10/2004. The publisher
    did not provide us with a specific date so this is our best estimate only and should
    not be considered firm. We will update this date again as we receive new information.
    As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.

To check the status of your order, please visit https://www.ebgames.com/ebx/myaccoun...us/default.asp

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this e-mail or give us a call at
    1-877-432-9675 (internationally at 1-702-614-1570). We're here seven days a week
    from 8:00 AM to Midnight (EST).

Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.

Best Regards,
    EBgames.com Customer Service Team

About release dates:
    EBgames.com works tirelessly with game publishers to ensure accurate release dates
    on our site. Occasionally, publishers decide to delay production to improve quality
    or add new features. Sometimes dates move forward; more often they move back and
    frequently they get changed more than once.

If a game is scheduled for release far in the future, the publisher may not even
    give us a date. In those cases we rely on the collective wisdom of our buying staff
    to estimate a date based on their knowledge of the industry and the publisher's
    history.

We guarantee that we will always post the best information provided by publishers.
    We know that you want that hot new game yesterday and we want to be the company
    that gets it to you quicker than anyone else.

Member on the run

2/10/2004?!? Damn, that is pretty far for a delay. So basically we'll have two months before Halo2 comes out after that then

BTW, good to see you back around Ninja!

Yea, our computer at work updated the date like a week or 2 ago Oh well...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

F.A.S.T. - The Way to Go! Caesar SYN's Avatar

Ninja Scroll whats the story man? Havent talked in a while...

Got LINKS 2004 bro gotta a tourney for you to enter...

and wasnt Halo 2 supposed to be out hmmm last year..

Originally posted by rudedogX
    2/10/2004?!? Damn, that is pretty far for a delay. So basically we'll have two months before Halo2 comes out after that then

BTW, good to see you back around Ninja!
    Yeeeeah dawg, it's gonna be awhile befoe we can get hyped foe Ninja Gaiden again, ...damn,.. it was da only joint coming out (though I will get others) I was really excited foe!

And what you mean 2 month befoe Halo2?!?!
    I thought dat joint was droppin in Feb/March too!

Oh, and im around when I can lil'RDX.

It's just about havin da time, feel me nephew?

btw, I was pretty hyped foe dat Ryu Wallscroll ebgames.com is giving away foe free with da pre-orders.
    I was gonna hang dat joint in my bedroom right above where dat baby makin bed be at yo!

Originally posted by LittleCaesar
    Ninja Scroll whats the story man? Havent talked in a while...

Got LINKS 2004 bro gotta a tourney for you to enter...

and wasnt Halo 2 supposed to be out hmmm last year..
    Damn! It has been sometime homie, ...shoot, I think da last time we talked was during dem NFL2K3 league games! ...
    You ever recover from dat murder beef?

Yo, I aint resubscribe to XBL yet!:o
    I just aint been on it since early November.
    Im gonna get back into it, though one of da title wont be Links2004. Sorry kid, im just not into golf games.

What else you got? You getting Ninja Gaiden next year? It's gonna be XBL enabled!

Thread Information