Thread: Old SEGA games for Xbox

Thumbs down Old SEGA games for Xbox

Does anyone know anything about old Sega games such as Gun Griffon and Grandia coming to Xbox in the future? I have heard rumors but nothing official.

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

I know altered beast is coming out for the ps2 so who knows.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

Sega needs to remake Streets of Rage on XBOX. This game was the shiz on Genesis...If not a remake, then atleast put out a retro version of the game with all three of the SoR titles.
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Actually Altered Beast was cancelled for PS2.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightIsRight
    Actually Altered Beast was cancelled for PS2.
    Did this just happen because last I looked at some E3 list it was listed to be shown.
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

SpikeOut Extreme is similiar to Streets Of Rage and it is Xbox Live enabled. Sega is said to be showing it at E3. BTW, Grandia is not a Sega game. It is a GameArts game and it is rumored that they will be making Grandia 3 for the Xbox.

Outrun2 was just announced exclusively for xbox. Im pretty suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottTheKilla
    Outrun2 was just announced exclusively for xbox. Im pretty suprised.
    I'm not. It is on the Sega Xbox Arcade Hardware. I can't think of the name of the board at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal
    SpikeOut Extreme is similiar to Streets Of Rage and it is Xbox Live enabled. Sega is said to be showing it at E3. BTW, Grandia is not a Sega game. It is a GameArts game and it is rumored that they will be making Grandia 3 for the Xbox.
    Actually, Grandia III or "Grandia: Xtreme" is already out for Playstation 2, and has been for quite some time.

Renegade of funk

It would be nice to get a Space Harrier update, Thunder Blade, GLOC, Crack Down, Galaxy Force, Shinobi.. man I didn't realize that I was a Sega arcade junkie..
    Daytona USA, Virtua Fighter, the list goes on.

I think they need to bring the old Jet Set Radio to Xbox or make a new one! I love JSRF and I want more rollerblading graffiti madness!

Quote Originally Posted by LTM360
    Actually, Grandia III or "Grandia: Xtreme" is already out for Playstation 2, and has been for quite some time.
    Grandia Xtreme was not considered a true Grandia Sequel. I dont have a link, but according to the-magicbox. GameArts is working on Grandia 3 now with no system announced to recieve the game.

Thread Information