Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF beats halo on easy!!!

Default GF beats halo on easy!!!

Well, I'm quite proud of my girlfriend: She's just beaten halo on easy, and now she's moving on up to Normal. She played it through on her brothers xbox and loves to play it...I'm so proud *tear rolls down cheek* haha. She says she probably won't play halo with me unfortunatley ...even in co-op . Do any of your girlfriends play video games? Feel free to post their gaming achievements as well .
    Dr. Tran's Giving Away the Hot D*ckings!

Awesome I always find women gamers cool and sexy. I wish my wife was a gamer.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Haha, I know what you mean. Its cute when girls play too because they're always frightened when something chases them (like the hunters in halo haha). The woman I marry will have to be a gamer, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Static
    Haha, I know what you mean. Its cute when girls play too because they're always frightened when something chases them (like the hunters in halo haha). The woman I marry will have to be a gamer, for sure.

Good luck marrying a female gamer..

Uhmm well ill tell "your" gf congratulations when I see her..

Kyle, you're lucky. All the girls around here won't even touch the Box. They're all about those flowery RPG's and other Japanese games on PS2 .

PunkBuster Support Guru Batman2372's Avatar

My wife plays games with me all the time. Matter of fact, she just was just added to the small pool of Beta testers for America's Army.

She and I play Halo all the time.

Don't you wish you were that lucky???
    "Who are you?"

"I'm...

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

My g/f has her own xbox and it was always great seeing her play project gotham and her finally learning how to use the brakes in turns and stuff she is progressing well
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Quote Originally Posted by MM3_XBOX
    Kyle, you're lucky. All the girls around here won't even touch the Box. They're all about those flowery RPG's and other Japanese games on PS2 .
    You're lucky. All the chicks around here don't play games.

Quote Originally Posted by MM3_XBOX
    Hey man, at least they still game....now you just need to convert them to the box and you'll be set . I only know 3 girls who play video games (play them seriously as gamers) 1 of which is my cousin, and another is my girlfriend.

Female gamers are hard to come by, snatch em up while you can

My ex could kick my ass at Soul Calibur everytime.... >_<
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

That's pretty cool...but, then again, I wouldn't want my wife to "hog" all my XBox play time

XBOXADDICT NOOB

My buddies girlfriend used to love playing Halo Multiplayer, it was the only place she could actually beat a man up. When she got her friends playing we knew we were in trouble........ ever played a death match against two girls with pms

My girlfriend can beat Halo on Normal. She's not that great, but she can kick ass in Counter-Strike (PC).

Thats awesome, having girls that can actually beat you at halo MP is wicked.

skorp

Thumbs up

Congrats Kyle! You got yourself a keeper!

My gf and I played Halo yesterday to pass the time before heading out to the movies... She finally prefers to play co-op on legendary now... hehee

Dbrizzle

Um..... My sister absoultley loves the mario parties on the N64 and she also like the N64 and Gamecube ( Dumb Choices) SHe likes XBox like 1000 times more than ps2 (she hates ps2) And she likes to play simple games such as fuzion frenzy w/ me.

m4oH, my sister loves to game too, but she's different. Her favorite game is Halo, and she loves to play co-op. She doesn't like to play deathmatches or any split-screen mode though. Oh yea, she's 7 years old . That's right people, get your sisters playing video games, and maybe the men of tomorrow will finally be able to see what a female gamer is.

Banned

just the fact you reply like, ohh how cute she knows how to use the brakes now shows how retarded females are at video games, i played everquest for a long time and i swear the game woulda been 100x better if it was all male so you didnt have to see **** like Hey boo /huggles, Hi oh your on the way to a spanking /wink , /giggle and **** like that, jesus christ chicks who play video games piss me off, well most of em

Banned

and also the fact you make a thread to congradulate a female on doing something millions of males have done is stupid, they wanna be treated equally? then they can beat halo on legendary with almost no recognition at all, you sir are degrading females by acting like its a big deal they can do something that a retard could do, shame on you for lowering the bar for them, shame on you

To Hell with Having Fun Darkside's Avatar

Some one is irritable...
    any way at least you found a girl that likes video games , and as a plus Xbox
    The media needs another blackout.

Thread Information