Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOAU out tomorrow!

Default DOAU out tomorrow!

I know you guys want HALO2 so dont bring it up. I want it to. But if any of you want to have a fight if any ever get it or rent it just punch in my gamertag. I'm always ready for oponents. Ill be on Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Halo2/DOAU... Thats all I need now.
    Don't need one Hidden Content

I'm going to try it at a friends before buying it and see how it really is on LIVE.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

It's not out tomorrow in Europe...

I'll be getting it Friday. Can't wait. Let's play some Jamo.

Im getting this for Chrismas. Im very broke right now.

Already have the origional, don't have live, def jam and soul caliber 2 own it....won't get!@

Oh take the title of this thread... and... pretend I said it today. It seems that some moron screwed up somewhere with the shipping.

Oh and Shaggy I didnt ask whether you would get it or like it. I asked if you do to look me up on LIVE. Not your opinion. Not being mean but thats harsh what you said. Its more than the original but Im not going into details. Anyone else?

This game is just a rehash of doa3 with live and a couple changes. I know its not the same thing! There is no need to get defensive. All I am saying is that I am not getting it because I have the first one and that it dosn't have enough content to warrent a purchase iMO. This game could easily have been an update disk......

On a second point this is a public forum, I can state whatever I want. If you get upset about what people post then to bad. If your only intention was to have people look you up, then this post is worthless and should be closed........

*Sigh* And you take what I said offensively. I should have expectd this.

You said it was a rehash of 3 we I have something to sya.

1)NO it isnt its a complete remake of 2 packed with extras notice I said remake not port!

2) Yes it may be a public forum. But my point in this thread was to get players who actually lke the game to play it. Not pointless as the game comes out soon And I want as many oponents as possible.

3)This goes in hand with two. Its a public forum right. I can post whatever I want.

4) SC2 bored me took it back within a week. BUT I gave it a shot. DEF Jam isnt my style. Not into that sort of thing.

5)I'm done here. I have nothing more to say. I meant no disrespect to anyone. Nor do I wish to ever. I'm just not wanting to get into ANOTHER SC vs. DOA argument and I think everyone wll agree with me.

6) I have a right to defend my fav. series and get offenssive.

Good Bye.

Last chance people Im not coming back! You want me to add your gamertag post today!

fair enough.....

Sorry just upset over the one last day delay. Shipping problems you know. Im not really going anywhwere.

Anyways DOAU has been getting good reviews so far from everyone. Although I haven't seen everyones reviews I saw both Gamespots and IGN's. Gamespot gave it a 8.7 and IGN gave it a 9.1. before anyone jumps to conclusions just read the reviews yourself.

Apologies for my strange reaction I just don't like arguments. Anyone else?

I'm checkin this out tomorrow.....
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by shrew king Hidden Content
    -Having a signature stating you miss a group of boys is questionable. Please make note.

Actually, im getting this tomorrow, go paychecks and getting tomorrow off!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Sweet! Honestly, I wasn't planning on buying this game only because my mind and focus has been on Halo 2, but, I think I'm going to pick this up tomorrow. I really liked the DOA3 on XBox and DOA2 was sweet on the PoS2.

DOAU on XBL should be unbelievable. I will admit, I'm not the most bad ass player at this game...nothing like I am with Halo, but, I think it will be fun to lose to all my XBA brethren

No one can tell me that I don't care...I'm all about building up the self esteem of people that I crush when playing Halo 2

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    No one can tell me that I don't care...I'm all about building up the self esteem of people that I crush when playing Halo 2

That challenge to you I made in Halo 2 about 5 months ago is still in effect.
    Would it kill your self-esteem if I crush you in both?

Also check out DOAUs official website! (56k warning!!)

http://www.microsoft.com/games/doau/...au/default.asp

YES 56k Warining!!!!

Been playing it for the past 2 hours, and it's not bad, not bad at all. The lag is somewhat a problem when someone enters/exits the game, but other than that no problem at all. When there is lag though, even the littlest amount, you can tell, the framerate is so rediculously smooth.

I havn't played the DOAU1 yet (remake of DOA1), I probably won't actually. But, it'll be worth poppin in the ol' Xbox eventually.

i picked it up tonight..and it is alot of fun. the DOA1 remake looks better and runs smoother than it did on the playstation. it looks old..but it is still fun(and it still has the "bouncing breasts" option in the options menu

the doa2 remake feels like a brand new game. the new levels are great..and the old levels are drastically different. it looks better than doa3 and it has tons of unlockables. i played for about an hour or so tonight and unlocked 10 new outfits for kasumi.

i havent played it on Live yet..because i am not a big online gaming fan..but the offline is good.

if you liked any of the other doa games..you'll like this one. even if you already own DOA1 and 2 on other systems..it is still worth it...because they are that much better.

Oh yes, the perks of having a NTSC xbox. Ebay have it for £20 (bid) Oooooo, might GTA and get that instead!

I got it last night - DOA1 disk sucked, gonna try DOA2 right now before I decide I'm going to return this for Fifa - that's how unimpressed I was with DOA1. Like Shaggy said - should have been an expansion disk.

Thread Information