Poll: Which game should I beat first?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which game should I beat first?

xbAWOL

Question Which game should I beat first?

Ok, after Halo 2 came out, I have bought 5 different Xbox games, and I have hardly played them at all. I figure, now is the time to beat them, so which one should be the most fun, easiest, hardest, longest, shortest, addicting, frustrating, etc. Give me feedback on these games, and vote on which one I should beat first. My Halo 2 withdrawl shall start tomorrow, well, semi withdrawl, I'll still hit up Live everyday, just not as much.

Id go for Ghost Recon 2. it is mass fun. mass hard too.

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

GTA VC itll keep you busy for a month or 2

Dbrizzle

Prolly not SC, the SP is no where near the MP... Ive beaten Vice City and its tons of fun so my votes for VC

vice city short, sweet, and will get you warmed up in gaming.

Maybe go for beating Ghost Recon 2? It's still a new game and a lot of people are playing it. It would be a good chance to get really familiar with it, and then you can take your skillz online while the game's still in it's prime.

The other games aren't getting any newer, so perhaps they can wait.
    Maybe you're thinking if you don't try to play them soon, you might never get through them; and I can totally understand that.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.. but it should really be up to you and what you feel like playing at the moment.

One thing's certain though. Play through GTA3 before taking on Vice City. There will probably be less motivation to play through GTA3 if you start off with Vice.

Hmm.. and if you ever want to play some Rainbow 6 co-op sometime in the future, i'd be up for it.

Good luck making a decision.

Dbrizzle

I take my vote back... GTA 3 b/c teh Mafia es uber

None of them. Go out and buy KotOR II. If you MUST pick one of those 5, definately GTA 3. Unlike the GTAs after it, it contains a good story.

xbAWOL

I'm getting KOTOR 2 for Christmas, so I wanted to at least beat one game before then.

Quote Originally Posted by m4oH
    Prolly not SC, the SP is no where near the MP... Ive beaten Vice City and its tons of fun so my votes for VC
    You're insane...

THe SC series are some of the best single players experiences ever.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

ChromaticStudios.net AloneInTheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JJaX-XBA
    You're insane...

THe SC series are some of the best single players experiences ever.
    Agreed, my fondest videogame memory was the last level of the first SC game, the best ending to a game ever in my opinion. I plalyed that level over, and over, and over. I was so happy with that game, even though it didnt have MP.

I ain't got next to nothing on my mind.
    I'll be alright when I see you right after five.
    I don't got to lie.
    Baby we can go get hi-igh
    RIP DZ RIP DZ

Quote Originally Posted by MixMasta
    Ok, after Halo 2 came out, I have bought 5 different Xbox games, and I have hardly played them at all. I figure, now is the time to beat them, so which one should be the most fun, easiest, hardest, longest, shortest, addicting, frustrating, etc. Give me feedback on these games, and vote on which one I should beat first. My Halo 2 withdrawl shall start tomorrow, well, semi withdrawl, I'll still hit up Live everyday, just not as much.
    I would have to go with Ghost Recon 2. I am playing through that one right now and its an awesome experience. The multiplayer is great (offline) and the immersion is really well done. I am on level 7 of 15 and things are getting pretty good.

Vice man!!! Vice City is a wicked game. What could be more fun that walking down the streets holding a vulcan cannon blasting SWAT trucks to shreds.

I just started to play VC over again - just took over the printing shop - never did beat it before, but since my game save got screwed, I had to start over. Finally caught up to where I was before.

Thread Information