Thread: DZNUTZ is no longer with us - Rest in Peace bro....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cry DZNUTZ is no longer with us - Rest in Peace bro....

As much as I don't want to believe this, it's f'in true. I received the following in an email today and it's set me back so much right now, that I'm really really at a loss for words.

I was wondering if you were a friend of David's from the Dirty Dozen X-Box Group? If so I wanted you to know that last night David passed away. This is one of his best friends, Billy. If you would like to talk about it please feel free to give me a call on my cell:
    408-***-****. Take care, Billy
    I had called this guy and left a voice mail, still thinking it was a mistake, but noticing that the 408 area code was the same as DZ's. Spartan called DZ's house for me (I couldn't bring myself to do it) and talked to DZ's cousin, who then said that DZ was partying last night at a friend's house and got into a fight, getting stabbed in the neck, stomach and back, and that he died last night.....

My boy DZ is no longer with us, not just XBA, not just XBL or the DDC, but life, period. He always was one to stand up for himself, but it seems that there's always cowards out there that have to bring a weapon into things. I've been tight with him ever since I've been on XBA and the friendship just grew closer once XBL went live. I got to meet him at E3 and he was cool as hell, just like a true friend - but dam if he just wouldn't calm down to be able to enjoy life rather than thug it out. Fuk DZ man, why the hell did you have to go so fukin soon????

I can't even post no more - I'm in freakin tears cuz I was as close to DZ as I was alot of my offline friends, but he was a true friend to me, and the rest of everyone that came into his life when it came to gaming......

I haven't talked to him since last Monday - never got to say my goodbyes, but god speed man, I'll see you on the flip....

edited to update story...
    Last edited by Casper-XBA; 05-24-2004 at 11:16 AM.

Thread Information