Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what is the 360 lacking - Ideas that would make it better

Good deal, Mikewarrior. Now, what you got hit up for by everyone and me was the fact that you hadn't linked your gamertag to your XBA account.

1. User CP
    2. Edit Profile
    3. XBox Live Gamertag (Optional)

That will allow you to put your gamertag in so that your gamercard shows up with your forum posts. Alot of times you'll get people who are legitimate trolls who, like you did, post something that is marginal, with no gamertag because they don't care and they're just here to cause trouble.

Linkin' your gamertag will show people that you're not just causin' trouble because you actually have the time on the system to make the observations you made. Just my two cents on that...

Ciao,
    Dozer
    WARNING: The opinions contained within this post should not be attributed to anyone nor should they be read by the sane, normal, or boring people. By reading this post, you are verifying that you are one of those people.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Banned

Thanks DozertheDozaria.. I didn't know people cared so much. A gaming toy is serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    I would love to see an good MMO on the 360
    That's about it for me too. I'm totally satisfied with what they have done with the 360. Some of the obvious stuff like more reliable hardware of course but other than that I'm good.

This is MY HOME

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame View Post
    That's about it for me too. I'm totally satisfied with what they have done with the 360. Some of the obvious stuff like more reliable hardware of course but other than that I'm good.
    I think we both agree that it needs reliable hardware. That's my "only" problem with the 360. All of the freezing and breaking down is getting out of control.

Loving GEARS Since 2006 BROOKLYNSBATMAN's Avatar

better hardware, 3-4 way private chat. Email lol i dont know.
    "out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!."-BrooklynsBatman
    Hidden Content
    Thanks conchord for the sig..Hidden Content

A nice firm pair of breasts.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

Not even going to justify every item with a responce, but just a few that stood out of the blatant fanboyism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikewarrior
    #2. Full B/C
    PS3's aren't 100% either. And seriously, if you wanna play a large library of Xbox 1 games, buy an Xbox 1...they are under $100 used easily.

#5. Browser - lol, that's the 2nd most used thing on my ps3
    And something I would never touch on mine. The average gamer still uses an SDTV and text on a browser would look horrible.

#6. Voice chat while playing Xbox games on the 360
    I'm assuming you mean Xbox 1 games? Again, if its THAT big of a deal to you, get a used system for under $100. If you are playing with a friend, private chat with them, problem solved.

#7. Very popular JRPG IPs
    Yes it would be nice to have every Final Fantasy out there, but you do know that Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are made by the FF guys that left square right? Hell, L.O. is a modern day traditional JRPG with turn based and random encounters. I even loved Eternal Sonnatta.

#10. Extensive use of the 360 camera
    Because you can do a million things with the PS3's camera? I don't like card games, so there goes that use of it for me.

#11. For everyone to be able to sell user created content off Marketplace
    If you mean for real money, you are ignorant, but if ingame stuff, Forza is a great example of how this is already inplace.

#12. A lobby system for every Online 360 game
    Talk to game dev's for this.

#13. Free XBL online play
    Yea, the price of a cup of coffee a month is killer. Sucks that it's a great service too.

#16. Many more & quality MMO's
    Yea, look at the plethora of MMO's on the PS3, we better start catching up.

#21. Better/longer Games
    We should strive for the epics that Lair and Uncharted were with a huge 6 hours of gameplay

#30. Demos for every 360 game
    Do you seriously think it's Microsoft that dictates this? Again, talk to the developers. While you are at it, tell me when every PS3 game has a demo.

#33. A built in power supply
    So it can be as big as the ps3?

This is some great fanboyism, and haven't seen any here in awhile. Bring on some more

Also, I would talk about the Ps3's issues, but then this is not a Ps3 forum. Trust me, I am far from being a Sony troll.
    If you honestly think that...wow.

If you disagree, that's you, but it still doesn’t make it any less fact.
    Please tell me you are joking, this is something Ekztazy would say.

----
    And about the MMO thing. FFXI is already on 360 and has been for quite sometime.

Age of Conan is this year for PC and probably after Holidays for 360. Huxley is still on the way, but probably not 08, and that super hero one is on the way as well.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree that having a multi-private chat would be cool. Often times, I find myself playing some vids with a few budies, but, I don't like being subject to having to listen to everyone else. It would be cool to have a 3 or 4 way chat option. Other than that, I don't know how XBox/XBox Live could be much better.

I grew up with the Atari, so, no complaints from me...lol

I want streamable content, I don't want to have to download movies all the time - I have a 12 gig harddrive. I want to be able to buy games and save to hd. Besides that, there's nothing that really comes to mind. I suppose bluray, just for the fact that it's the winning HD format - but I couldn't care less for bluray, I DL all my movies.

I'd like to see games that go beyond the regular FPS and something like HOME on the PSN.

Banned

The Sims(i.e. Home) on the 360? I don't want to decorate my online apartment I want to access games, downloads, content, etc.

Again "The Sims" disguised as this HOME crap? I'll pass. If they do that it will make the 360 a joke. No, put more effort into the Netflix addition and IPTV.

Gamerscore Whore

There are some valid points in the original post that folks should consider. But here is the deal, for those of you basically stating the 360 is perfect and doesnt need any upgrades, you are out of your mind. I welcome new additions to the 360 arsenal at anytime and there are many things that could make the 360 better.

Just because a title says "...make the 360 better.." doesnt mean the system isnt up to par. It means just what it says. What features can make the system better than it already is...

1 - More stable Live service : MS has had serious issues with its service since the crash back in December. And to this day are still having issues. Hopefully they just compeltely upgrade everything.

2 - Group Voice Chat - The original xbox had it. There is no reason the 360 shouldnt have it. This was a terrible decision on MS's partt o drop this feature.

3 - MORE BC - I have 120+ Xbox games just collecting dust now due to the fact that MS hasnt focuses on putting them on the BC list. I am not going to buy a original Giant Xbox just to play these. MS promised the BC, we should get it.

4 - More MMO's are a must!!! And I dont want to have to install a 5 GB program onto my hardware to do so like Final Fantasy made me do. Ridiculous.

5 - A better and more valued point system. The more MS points I buy, I should receive a discount. It should not be a set $1.25 per 100 points. Give us a break MS, we already spend enough money on your service and games. Sheeesh.

Those are just a few I could think of off the top of my head. I am sure there are more if I sat and thought about it. But again, for those thinking that the 360 is almost perfect the way it is are insane. Its far from perfect. great system but could use many upgrades to make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by laughs View Post
    A nice firm pair of breasts.

Something is wrong with you!1

This is MY HOME

Another girl gamer

Smile What is the 306 lacking

It needs a reset button.

Free gamer pictures, themes and microsoft points card included for every game purchased.

Renegade of funk

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Blue Ray support

Get rid of the power-brick somehow.

Cheaper / bigger hard drives.
    Jesus ****ing Christ on a rubber crutch.

Whoever bad repped me because I typed "Blue Ray" as opposed to "Blu Ray"..

**** off.. seriously.

If I want to say Blue Ray, then **** you I will.

Thank you.

Gamerscore Whore

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ on a rubber crutch.

Whoever bad repped me because I typed "Blue Ray" as opposed to "Blu Ray"..

**** off.. seriously.

If I want to say Blue Ray, then **** you I will.

Thank you.
    Are you serious??? Oh my word!

Another girl gamer

Smile So what is the 360 lacking

I have more ideas.

1-Release dates should be the same all over the world.

2-Get more trade credit when you trade in games.

3-Everyone should pay the same price for games doesn't matter which country you are from.

4-Bring out more faceplates.

5-On your gamercard have your age and gender.

Gamerscore Whore

Quote Originally Posted by baby bulldog View Post
    I have more ideas.

3-Everyone should pay the same price for games doesn't matter which country you are from.

4-Bring out more faceplates.

1- This is tough to do on a completely logistical reasoning. Every country has different trade rules and regulations that of which need to be reconsiled each and everytime they are at hand. Just because you shipped something to a country last week does not mean it makes the process easier the next time. Each shipment goes through the same process regardless of the product and the number of times its been shipped to the area.

2 - Definitely agree with this. But this is a retailer issue. Has nothing to do with MS or the publishers.

3 - I am from the US, so I really cant comment on this. But I think its ridiculous that countries outside the US pay more for games and peripherals. Alot of this has to do with taxes though and once again each coutnry is different.

4 - More Faceplates is a great idea. Obviously a market out there and lots of collectors as well.

5 - I am at odds on this one. While it would be nice to know if you are playing with an adult, I also dont think it should be known if you are playing with underage kids. Too many predators in the cyber world in todays society. Privacy is a key thing when it comes to online communications.

Has nothing to do with Xbox, this is the developer standpoint, and like cougar said, it's a logistical thing.

Again, nothing to do with Xbox

Having visited New Zealand a few times, I don't fathom how people can pay $120+ and upwards for a new game.

Yes and no. While it would be nice to avoid little Timmy on halo that is 12, I know I wouldnt want people knowing my age, or if I had kids playing. As cougar said, it's a privacy thing. Want people know you your age? put it in your bio.

Free gamer pictures, themes and microsoft points card included for every game purchased.
    I already have 100000000 pics and themes I don't use :/
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Renegade of funk

Actually I wouldn't mind freebie Microsoft points if you purchased certain games or if you achieved certain achievement scores.

Theres always something to blow points on. Especially with that damn Rockband game.

Thread Information