Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breed >-> Awesome.

Default Breed >-> Awesome.

http://breedgame.com/index.htm

Well.. first off, I know I'm making a lot of threads. Trying to get the GD in a lot of posting again, and.. just finding a lot of sh*t out..

Anyway.. this game is still in the making.. and is supposed to come out Q2 2003. I've been tracking it since around launch date, and I must say this game has to be revolutionary. It looks a lot like halo, and is FPS. I just hope it lives up to the hype. If anyone has any more info on the game.. post it here.

Isn't it coming out for the pc first?
    Will the XBox version have XBL suport?

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I hear a little of it, should be some kind of Halo-style.
    Back into the world of gaming.

When I look at it, it definately reminds me of Halo.

Am I blind, or is it like GR in the sence you dont see your gun being held.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

xbAWOL

ok, let me inform you guys that this game is, i repeat, not confirmed for XBOX. there is a big preview for breed in the new xbox nation, and the company making this game (Brat Designs) is so small that they are doing their own voice acting for the game. they say they are most interested in the xbox for a potential port, but they are very busy with the pc version. they want to "test the waters" on the pc first before venturing to the consoles. but the game sounds awesome from the preview, mostly a halo mirror with a touch of ghost recon(you can control parts of your squad)!

Wow, this game looks amazing, lets hope it is good and comes to the Xbox. Here are some screens:

Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Most hands-on impressions aren't all that great.

I'll pass on this one.
    I spam my site a lot. Visit Hidden Content

See?

I too have been tracking this game for a very long time. This is the game Halo claimed to be.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

bust a nut

i saw a thread about breed being comfirmed for xbox somewhere around the net. (no its not on XBA). i'll try to find it if i can. lets hope it is confirmed for xbox cause i had my eyes on that game for a long time

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

I thought this was confirmed for xbiox looooong ago.

Anyway, I dont think it'll out-do halo. Although they took a lot of stuff right out-of the halo book.

And they made a lot of improvemants on the visuals. Before the water effects in mario 64 looked better, but now.........hmmmmmm.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

xbAWOL

Originally posted by irule23
    i saw a thread about breed being comfirmed for xbox somewhere around the net. (no its not on XBA). i'll try to find it if i can. lets hope it is confirmed for xbox cause i had my eyes on that game for a long time
    read the article in xbn, its not confirmed yet. that is coming straight from the company...if you can find me something within the last month, then there is a chance it could have been confirmed since the mag went to press, other wise....

Originally posted by MixMasta
    read the article in xbn, its not confirmed yet. that is coming straight from the company...if you can find me something within the last month, then there is a chance it could have been confirmed since the mag went to press, other wise....
    It looks like if I get it, I willing be getting the PC version.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

I WAS interested in this game until I saw the trailer for this game a few months ago. It showed actualy gameplay, it just looked ugly.

awww man. I saw the title to the thread and thought, finally, a thread I could get into I like to breed. but noooooooooo. But yeah this game looks like a breed between halo and GR. Sounds like its gonna make one awesome game

Frostberg

I think Ill wait for Halo 2

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I hope it doesn't turn out to be as wonderful, splendid, and outstanding as Terminator is.

Dunno, Breed promises a lot. Its already been compared to Halo and it does look pretty awesome. But, the company name seems to be a deterrent. I've never heard of them and it leaves me a bit skeptical. I might wait for some solid reviews or just rent it.

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    I WAS interested in this game until I saw the trailer for this game a few months ago. It showed actualy gameplay, it just looked ugly.
    So let me get this straight. You are judging a game, that has not even come out yet, on alpha stage footage? That isn't right.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

This game definately looks cool. But, it's so difficult to say how it really is until you have a copy in your own XBox. Ya dudes feel me? Shizzle rizzle my fizzle.... uh...yo

Thread Information