Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Buy Gta Dp

Too Sixy

Default Do Not Buy Gta Dp

Just get True Crime. I swear it is ten times what Vice City is, you can do anything you want just like GTA with Xbox graphics and more features. Plus the kickin soundtrack.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

How can it be 10 times better..... not even god's creation could be THAT good..

You have the game? If so, lemme know more about it. So far im leaning more towards GTA DP...

In true crime... Is there free roaming?

MEh, I think I'll just get both. True Crimes is better in some aspects while GTA3/VC is better in others.

If I get any, I will be GTA. From what I've heard, there are only a few cars in TC, and I've heard the A.I. is pretty dumb. (cops, etc) I will rent it eventually, though.

right now im leaning towards the doubleback unless you can back up with more reasons why True Crime is awesome...come on now... *tapping shoe on ground...im waiting..

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    If I get any, I will be GTA. From what I've heard, there are only a few cars in TC, and I've heard the A.I. is pretty dumb. (cops, etc) I will rent it eventually, though.
    They're just as dumb if not dumber than GTA/VC. I havent noticed any problems with the AI. And about the cars.... They're a lot better in TC. More detailed and based on real cars. Everything about this game is better than GTA/VC. More depth, better graphics, bigger world.GTA III isn't even in the same ball park.. (You cant shoot through windows in the cars for example) and the only thing about Vice City I miss is flying helicopters, but then you realize how small Vice City really is. The little side missions dispatch gives you are cool too, nothing like this is in Vice City. Bottom line is this is better than Vice City and all the reviews have been accurate.

Originally posted by CarGuy

all the reviews have been accurate.

.....Gamespot gave it a 7.2..

Do Not Buy Gta Dp
    I'll buy whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want . Besides if anything I'll rent True Crimes before forking over $60+ for it, at least I know I like GTA.

I put TC in at work today and people were flocking to it...

From what I played, I seem to like it better than VC, but then again, Ive played VC to death....

I hope TC has bikes like VC, cause that was my favourite part But the fighting and arresting thing is pretty cool, and the voice acting wasn't bad...

I just love how the story branches if you win or lose a mission..

We'll see..
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Rent it first to know what will be like.
    Back into the world of gaming.

no no no, u mean do not buy True crimes? because it looks like a mediocre game to me and the Gamespot review proves that point.
    jeepers Creepers Jeepers Creepers, where did you get those eyes. Hidden Content

I was going to buy true crimes anyway. There is just something about these cops on a mission type game, that is so cool. Not to take anything away from gta gift pack....c'mon why would you want to play the playstation 2 top game.....two years later
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Ugunnalose

ign gave it a 9.0 i think gamespot sucks at reviews

I got a Free Copy of TC and gave it away, moslty because there was no custom soundtrack and the sound track for TC is pure crap IMO rap sucks , and the game is over hype , it's an 8 at best , GTA double pack is two games and you have custom soundtracks , TC is worth a rent ONLY ,

I believe I'll prolly pick up both as well. GTA simply 'cause of the free roaming aspect, and TC 'cause it looks like an sweet game, and isn't there something about Snoop in that bad boy, or is that another game?

Originally posted by Voodoo_Vince
    I got a Free Copy of TC and gave it away, moslty because there was no custom soundtrack and the sound track for TC is pure crap IMO rap sucks , and the game is over hype , it's an 8 at best , GTA double pack is two games and you have custom soundtracks , TC is worth a rent ONLY ,

hahahahahaha what an idiot do u not look in the back of the box. geeezz am i super smart or are you just really really dumb. sorry man but its the truth. tc is awsome and i think it is alot better than gta vc. the story is really good. and i love the fact that you can PUT IN YOUR OWN MUSIC. i recomend this more than the gta pack

Too Sixy

Yeah man you must have got a pre release version or you just dont look at the custom soundtrack options. Yes TC is free roaming, more so almost than GTA. You can go anywhere in LA, I have played a few hours so far and I have not even seen half of the area. The AI are probably comparable to GTA.

TC's fighting system is better
    TC's shooting system is better
    TC's driving physics are better
    TC's game looks better
    TC's game sounds better
    TC is bigger
    TC is better

If those are not enough reasons for you, then try this one, TC is not made by a company that holds games off of Xbox because Sony payed em the bucks

One thing I have noticed is the very rare bug (I died while slow mo diving and The action froze, didnt lock xbox but it froze.) And also that they have put in alot of elements to avoid the lawsuits that GTA is drawing example: you can be a good cop or a bad cop, not just a criminal that shoots people up.

Seriously though I would check this one out before you buy GTA just to see what you think.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: Do Not Buy Gta Dp

Originally posted by JR Alberda
    Just get True Crime. I swear it is ten times what Vice City is, you can do anything you want just like GTA with Xbox graphics and more features. Plus the kickin soundtrack.
    I'm curious...but, how could TC have "XBox graphics" when it's a multi-platform game?

<----already pre-ordered GTA double pack and will hopefully pick it up tommorrow(today actually but i havent slept yet)

Thread Information