Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheaters

Angry cheaters

ok this is getting out of hand on RTCW i join a great server no lag or anything with 15 players, then i see a body flying around the air with a flame thrower and i'm like ok..? so i switch to spectator to see what he's doing and he's like flying around can't be killed and can go through anything in the level and his name changes to all these different colors and he can lag the server and everything...what is up with this? it even froze my xbox...they need to patch whatever it is because it's really annoying...
    -Mark

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

I had a similar experience playing Halo PC the other day. Someone kept lagging the server, and everytime it came back, I was respawning!! GRRRRR!!!!

It's the same thing with respawn campers in the Ghost Recon series. I think they believe they are actually good players by doing that.

Originally posted by Xebec
    It's the same thing with respawn campers in the Ghost Recon series. I think they believe they are actually good players by doing that.
    well why that is perfectly fine to play (an experienced player can get out of it easily) it is in a way cheap....

**EDIT** i just found out that on RTCW all that is because of Action Replay hacks,GRRRRRR!
    -Mark

Skankeez

i thought u cant cheat on xbl?

Originally posted by Yankeez

well stupid action replay makes it possible now
    -Mark

Originally posted by BananaMan

well why that is perfectly fine to play (an experienced player can get out of it easily) it is in a way cheap....

**EDIT** i just found out that on RTCW all that is because of Action Replay hacks,GRRRRRR!
    No one stands a chance if you're getting spawn camped in GR. If the enemy has all your spawn points you're basically screwed.

I haven't played RTCW in a really long time, and I never saw cheaters then. Is there some new hack, exploit, or code or something? Oh well, I'm just going to enjoy RS3, where I can TK the cheatrers who use .50 calibres.

Sorry had trouble reading your post due to your sig. I will try again later.Bananaman.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by Yankeez

Where you been son? I made a whole thread in the Countire Strike forum and it talks about what hackers do on RTCW and what they plan to work on and mess up on Counter Strike.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

How can action replay let your cheat on xbl?

Uh well, obviously you haven't played much. The very instant I respawn, I'm killed. No time to duck, move, shoot, or grenade. I know others here will agree.

Originally posted by Peepers

No one stands a chance if you're getting spawn camped in GR. If the enemy has all your spawn points you're basically screwed.
    Exactly.

you guys must not have much skill on ghost recon then, believe me if your good enough and you have good enough team members working with you, you can. hit me up on live and i'll give you a demonstration
    -Mark

you guys must not have much skill on ghost recon then, believe me if your good enough and you have good enough team members working with you, you can. hit me up on live and i'll give you a demonstration
    Who the heck said anything about team? I'm talking about solo last man standing. If you believe you can get out of that when respawn camping is going on, then you're lying.

um, not much camping can go on during that because the fact that respawns change...each time
    -Mark

No trust me...If you are playing 1 on 1 with Ghost Recon and he starts to spawn kill you. Hes gonna kill you so much that by the time you actually take him out and leave your spawn, Hes got major ups kill-wise and its doubtful that you catch up on him.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

So you can cheat with Action Replay on XBL.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Clash Member

I haven't witnessed any cheating on live yet, then again- I don't have RTCW

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by deophite
    I haven't witnessed any cheating on live yet, then again- I don't have RTCW
    I think the game stinks anyway. Don't even waste your cash...rent it to see for yourself. I owned it...and got rid of it.

OK you're assuming a kind'a spawn camping lite. However, when their entire team is at your spawn and your entire team is getting killed on arrival, your only viable defense is waiting for them to run out of ammo. But even if you could rescue yourself, it would take so many attempts that you wouldn't be able to catch up at that point anyway (unless your team returned the favor at their spawn.) I found that a lot of GRIT games were decided by who got to the other teams spawn first (moreso at some maps than at others).

But seriously, what are going to do if you're getting spawn-camped? Lie prone? They'll still shoot you. Shoot them? Good luck when they have the drop and you're not even sure exactly where they are.

Thread Information